Program BOARD/UNIVERSITY %/CGPA Year of completion
in Power Systems Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Class XII NRI Junior college 94.6 2012
Class X St. Joseph E.M High school 89.33 2010
• Programming Skills: Matlab/Simulink, RTDS, Basics of C language.
• Team Work.
• MS Office Software.
• PCB design.
• Teaching Assistant in Power Electronics Lab.
• Advance Power electronics course.
M.TECH PROJECT AND RESEARCH REVIEW- (June 2019-Present)
• Project: POWER QUALITY IMPROVEMENT USING SHUNT ACTIVE FILTER This project consists of Controlling of Grid Tied Inverter for Reactive Power and Harmonic Compensation along with renewable integration.
Design modelling of inverter for shunt active filter.
• Research/working interests:
Grid tied inverters with different control techniques and switching techniques. Design of inverters with different controllers.
Interested in microcontrollers and hardware design.
• Research review: DC MICRO GRID PROTECTION
This review was based on one of the challenges of DC Micro grid protection when integrated with power electronic interface to DC microgrid with voltage source converts.
• Attended mini workshop on DSP/F28379D in IIT BHUBANESWAR. B.TECH PROJECT
• seven level converter.
• Internship at AP TRANSCO Substation.
• Carnatic classical singer participated and won in many music competitions.
• B Grade in classical music in ALL INDIA RADIO MUSIC. Declaration: I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Sincerely
Phone : +917********* Email: email@example.com
DOB: 05/07/1995 Languages: English,