THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN, Austin, TX May 2018 McCombs School of Business
Master of Science in Technology Commercialization
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS, Denton, TX May 2016
Mayborn School of Journalism
Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communication & Advertising EXPERIENCE
CARESAVE TECHNOLOGIES, Austin, TX
With the largest network of nurses and caregivers, ShiftMed provides a full-service staffing solution for the healthcare industry to take the pain out of hiring and scheduling. Funded by Care.com and Homecare.com. Marketing Manager (May 2018 – Present)
• Managing and optimizing a monthly paid search spend of over $600,000.
• Developing custom content for clients, customers, and internal stakeholders.
• Coordinated quarterly goals and return-on-ad-spend to ensure effective strategies. IMAGINUITY INTERACTIVE, Dallas, TX
A full-service digital marketing agency and consultancy, empowering complex organizations to create and manage meaningful customer connections for the digital age. Digital Media Strategist (May 2016 – May 2018)
• Worked directly with clients to develop strategies for their new website or application.
• Lead international media campaigns with multimillion-dollar annual budgets.
• Moved SonicWall from 8th in industry sales to 2nd with a direct correlation to digital media.
• Worked on clients including Southwest Airlines, Cinemark Theaters, Lala Yogurt, Jamba Juice, JLL Real Estate, Main Event Entertainment, Daily Greens, and Southern Methodist University. Online Marketing Intern (January 2016 – May 2016)
• Immersive hands-on internship working on paid media for clients.
• Developed best practices for our clients to follow in order to increase conversion rate. PYRO, Dallas, TX
Digital agency specializing in branding, while offering a full range of advertising, marketing, and interactive solutions. Digital Strategy Intern (September 2015 – December 2015)
• Reorganized project points and schedule timelines for clients. SQ1, Dallas, TX
SQ1 works alongside traditional agencies and focuses on optimizing a client’s digital funnel to improve conversions. Media Strategy Intern (April 2015 – August 2015)
• Turned client qualitative and quantitative needs into effective and personalized advertising campaigns. PBS, Dallas, TX
Nonprofit organization providing public educational television programming throughout the United States. Digital Production Assistant (January 2013 – July 2015)
• Managed the online presence of the PBS station to reflect the national personality and to promote local fundraisers.
RE:3D, Austin, TX
Texas-based startup pushing the limits of 3D printing worldwide by offering the world’s most affordable large-scale, industrial-grade 3D printer. With clients including NASA, Harvard University, and the US Navy. Marketing Assistant (August 2018 – Present)
• Organizing local 3D printing meetups throughout the Austin and Houston areas.
• Facilitating digital marketing efforts that include graphic design and copywriting. SITELOC, Austin, TX
Developed through Texas MSTC & Jon Brumley Texas Venture Labs, SiteLoc provides a comprehensive employee and asset tracking solution specifically targeting the construction industry. Chief Marketing Officer (July 2017 – May 2018)
• Successfully secured patent licensing to use technology towards target market.
• Acquired interest from leading industry manufacturers and security companies alike.
• Received sponsorship from the Venture Labs Competition via The University of Texas at Austin’s IC Institute ADDITIONAL
• Software Knowledge: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Sketch, Figma, Wordpress, Kentico, Moz, Yoast, SEMrush, Crimson Hexagon, Smartsheet, JIRA, Basic HTML, Dart, Flutter.
• Activities: National Student Advertising Competition, Texas Venture Labs Competition, American Marketing Association, American Advertising Federation, SXSW Interactive, State of Search Summit, Leadership Austin, Austin Coding Mentorship.