email@example.com 305-***-**** HTTPS://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/RAUL-LOPEZ-BA58791/
over 30 years’
experience in the
support and SDLC
C#, Python, Swift,
.Net Core, Bootstrap,
AWS, MS Azure,
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
SNC LAVALIN/ATKINS • APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER• 2004 – PRESENT
• Started working as Solutions Architect and then became Application Development Manager. Supervised up to 15 developers, designers and tester and over 30 projects. Extensive use of Agile SCRUM methodologies and complete SDLC responsibilities.
• 3 Large .Net Core, EF Core, Kendo UI, jQuery Projects
• 1 Small .Net Core, Angular 2 project
• 4 Large ArcGIS, Dojo, jQuery, Typescript, Web projects for Federal Clients
• 3 large SharePoint Development with Asp.Net, SSRS, Dashboards
• 1 SharePoint and ARCGIS project
• 2 Xamarin IOS/Android projects
• 3 Native IOS Swift projects
• Over 30 SQL Server Projects with SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
• Developed 2 large Datawarehouse, Dashboard/Scorecard systems
• 3 Python Data ETL projects
• 1 Python Web project with Django
• 10 Azure projects with SaaS, PaaS, using Data Service, Mobile Services, Computing Services
EARTH GLOW TECH • LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER • 2014 – PRESENT
• Worked as lead developer in a contractual role on various embedded and mobile projects
• 2 IoT Python/Linux with Access to AWS.
• 2 Python OpenCV project with Person detection and Recognition, with Azure Machine Learning services.
• 4 native iOS Swift projects with Azure storage.
RL RAUL LOPEZ
PRINCIPIAL APPLICATION DEVELOPER
firstname.lastname@example.org 305-***-**** HTTPS://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/RAUL-LOPEZ-BA58791/ SKILLS (CONT.)
SQL Server (SSDB,
SSAS, SSIS, SSRS),
Azure, Python and
Jira, VSO (CI/CD),
Scrum, Git, Bamboo,
• Physics Major
Certs -Scrum Master
(FEMA) Data Badged
AMERICAN EXPRESS • SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (CONSULTANT) • 2000 – 2003
• I built International Account reconciliation Web site for Corporate account using VB, C++, SQL Server, ASP and XML to process all the data.
BECKMAN-COULTER, INC. • SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER • 1990–2000
• Started as Senior Software developer and moved to Team Lead
• Developed and supported 4 medical programs using C++, Direct X and OpenGL on win32 platform. These were ISO9001, FDA approved and tested applications on Cytometer instrumentation..