California State University, Sacramento
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, 8/10 Sept 2014 - June 2018 Andhra University college of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam, India TECHNICAL SKILLS
Languages : Java, HTML, Python, CSS, Java Script, C, C++ Databases : SQL
Operating Systems : Linux, Windows, Mac OS
Tools Used :
Eclipse, Git, SonarQube, Wireshark, WinHex, LoadRunner, Tableau, Excel (advanced skills), Anaconda, Visual Studio, Azure
Teaching and Lab Assistant (Data Analytics and Data Visualization) August 2019 - Present California state University Sacramento, CA
● Assist faculty in doing projects related to data analytics, grading student work and examinations.
● Assist with proctoring tests and conducting discussions related to large lectures. Summer Internship May 2017 - June 2017
Symbiosys Technologies Visakhapatnam, India
Database Management Web Technologies and Soft Skills
● Part of a scrum team in designing and creating a web application for crude operations.
● Followed Scrum project development techniques.
● Secure data sharing on cloud storage platforms – Building a client-server application and implementing a framework for secure data sharing and storage in cloud. Implementing Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE) algorithm at the server-side to allow computations on data.
● Web scraping with python and analyzing the scraped data using cluster and regression analysis
– Scraping is performed on SEC 10-K annual reports for the S&P 500, counting the uncertainty words. The progressive work includes clustering the companies of S&P 500 based on uncertainty words, and performing the regression using stock price change for each cluster.
● Identifying anomalies in company sales and identifying possible frauds using Tableau – Performed analysis on sales to identify unusual trends in daily sales on specific days. Identifying also sale fluctuations with temperature and snow accumulation. Used real
● Polarity of twitter tweets – Sentiment analysis – Performed sentiment analysis on a selected keyword and checked the polarity of tweets(positive/negative/neutral).
● Analyzing software metrics in Assertj-core – Gathering the Software Metrics for Assertj-core and analyzing them using SonarQube. Analyzing software metrics for all 33 major and minor releases. Identifying unusual trends compared to each other. SATYA SAMEERA DEVU
725 Howe Avenue, Apt 70
Sacramento, CA 95825