Spruce Grove, AB, T*X0E5
I’m a young Aboriginal woman currently finishing up my first year Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I’m currently seeking employment for the summer where I can develop my skills in being a productive member in the workforce. I can bring my organizational and time management skills along with my self starter attitude that I’m sure will benefit your organization.
Certificates & skills
● Health Care Aide – Norquest College
● Certificate of Completion for- It’s Your Move (AHS)
● BLS certified through heart and stroke
● Anatomy and Physiology (ANPH100) and Medical Terminology ( ITMS100).
● Proserve certified
● Volunteered at multiple facilities, engaging in numerous activities such as crafts, reading, and companionship with seniors who had challenging mental health disorders and restrictions.
● Notable organization and time management
● Able to work under pressure and within strict time constraints
● Self motivated and can also work in a team environment
● Have training to drive 797 haul truck
● Completed driving in the mine
Keyano College, Fort McMurray-September 2018 – present
● Currently enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Nursing Nait University, Spruce Grove -February 2017- September 2017
● Studied and completed Anatomy and Physiology (ANPH100) and Medical Terminology ( ITMS100). Norquest College, Stony Plain Campus-Health Care Aide-September 2015 - July 2016
● Adequate training in vital signs, medication delivery, Caregiver Burnout / Vulnerable Adults & Abuse, Home care Settings Abuse & Neglect, Transfers and Body Mechanics, and infant care.
● Collaborated with various clinicians in the hospital setting, long-term care facilities and assisted living centers, to provide skilled nursing and home health aides as appropriate.
● Experience with an experienced nurse aide to learn procedures to be performed as a nurse aide.
● Health Care Aide Certificate of Completion - issued July/2016 Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic High School, Spruce Grove-September 2014 - June 2017
● Graduated in 2017 with Honourable Mention Certificate Experience
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar, Fort Mcmurray- Produce stocker November 2019- Present
● Ensure guests have an excellent experience
● Ensure food and beverage quality is achieved according to Keg standards Syncrude LTD, Fort Mcmurray - student labourer May 2019-August 2019
● Painted jersey barriers for a new parking lot project in the mine.
● Detailed leaders pickup trucks and site busses
● Painted offices
La Vie en Rose, West Edmonton Mall - sales associate October 2017 - August 2018
● Assisted customers in getting the right fitted clothing
● Adequately trained in bra fittings and sizing, as well as hanging merchandise
● Great cash counting practices and fully trained in refunds and exchanges
● Assisted in orienting newly opened stores and inventory product
● Able to use planograms to effectively and efficiently rearrange product Mary Browns, Spruce Grove – cashier May 2017- October 2017
● Maintained a clean establishment
● Sufficient in counting and balancing money
● Assisted in food preparation and serving
● Able to thoroughly clean machinery used to cook and prepare food Good Samaritan Society, Stony Plain- Health Care Aide volunteer July 2016
● Attended and completed a month long Practicum, in which a total of 4 clients under my full care and assisted with 3 other residents, all were provided with exceptional care.
● Monitored or reported changes in health status, maintained records of patient care, condition, progress or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor.
● Carried patient load on day shift and was responsible for all aspects of residents ADL's
● Dedicated 140 hours to the Long Term Care course and another 35 for Assisted Living