Columbia, TN 38401
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experienced problem solver. Amazing customer service and anger diffusing skills. EXPERIENCE
Hampton Inn Broadway @ the Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC - Auditor February 2019 - September 2019
Hampton Inn Oceanfront, Myrtle Beach, SC - Auditor January 2018 - January 2019
● Balance and close all hotel accounts.
● Print pre-audit reports and verify information
● Deliver exceptional guest service while acting as Manager on Duty
● Run audit
● Transfer audit information to spreadsheets. (Excel, M3)
● Prepare management reports and email appropriate department.
● Answer multiple phone lines.
● Stock front desk supplies keeping detailed inventory notes.
● Confidently handle guest requests and emergencies. Aamco, Conway, SC - Customer Service Manager
August 2016 - March 2018
● Listen and address customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
● Enter customer and vehicle information into the computer.
● Accurately estimate the cost of repairs and order parts accordingly.
● Answer incoming phone calls, converting inquiries to appointments.
● Accounts payable and receivables.
● Assist customers with financing on expensive repairs. McWilliams Buildings, Elkins, WV - Office Manager
April 2012 - August 2016
● All aspects of running the business office including, but not limited to accounts payable, receivables, building estimates, and payroll.
● Responsible for all licensing and taxes (State, County, and Local) EDUCATION
WV Business College - AS Degree - Business, Computer Technology January 1989 - January 1991
Developed business knowledge and accounting skills. Educated in the development of computer programs.
I love most outdoor activities such as kayaking, hiking, and swimming. I enjoy volunteering and can often be found in the company of kids and animals.