I am an enthusiastic and dedicated professional with extensive experience across all areas of retail management. An exceptional leader who is able to develop and motivate others to achieve targets, I can demonstrate a strong ability to manage projects from conception through to successful completion. A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges, I perform effectively even within a highly pressurised working environment. PROFESSIONAL STRENGHTS
•More than five years of professional experience in handling retail related tasks
•Comprehensive knowledge of collecting data and establishing facts.
•Target-oriented with excellent customer service skills.
•Strong analytical and organizational skills.
•Excellent negotiations and problem solving skills
•Good command over verbal and written communication skills
•Competent in operating network like Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Windows and the Internet
•Quick learner and ability meet deadlines
OPERATIONS MANAGER- WOK REPUBLIC (Dec-2017 to till date)
• Responsible for meeting budgetary and sales targets through motivating and developing staff, consistently achieving and surpassing Key Performance Indicators
• Reporting to the Director of service quality, primarily responsible for internal customers and all external customers
• Controlling management accounts with attention to essential criteria for net profit, including sales, shrinkage, wages, write-off, cash control and store expenditure
• Monitoring and controlling store compliance in all areas, including effective planning, staff training and development, organisation and time management
• Supporting management and staff to help create their own successful and productive team and become effective team leaders.
• Maintaining the Service Quality Customer Service Standards Library for the department.
• Managing and developing stores’ monthly incentive programme and cost justifying.
• Supervising, motivating and developing team reward and recognition programmes. Page 2 of 2
CAREER SUMMARY continued
STORE MANAGER – WOK REPUBLIC (2016-2017)
• Encouraging the highest possible standards of customer service from the team and maintaining the smooth day-to-day operation of the stores
• Maintaining good staff relations through effective communication, leadership, discipline and motivation
• As Store Manager for all trainees, achieving the successful induction of 12 new employees
• Investigating and understanding weekly shrinkage issues, producing a user friendly guide, and subsequently testing and rolling-out
• Designing effective store communication procedures to ensure the smooth running of all operation SHIFT MANAGER (KFC) (2014-2015)
PRODUCT CHAMPION (KFC) (2013-2014)
• Reporting to the store manager and handling the shift operations smooth manner.
• Achieving the target for the shift, and helping staff and motivating them to work in peaceful atmosphere without any stress feeling.
• Played a key role in making decisions regarding stock control as well as managed stock levels
• Controlling wastage and expenditures of the shift.
• Having the briefing sessions to the team and planning for the shift roaster.
• Cash tallying before the shift ends and giving handover to another shift head. KEY I.T. SKILLS
Internet & Email
Date of Birth: 10th July 1992
Health: Excellent; non-smoker.
Bachelor of Technology (CSE): 2018
Diploma in computer science: 2015
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Playing cricket,
• Browsing Internet,
• Watching TV.