St.John’s NL, A1B 3L9
DECEMBER 2016 - MAY 2018
MATHEMATICS TUTOR, KUMON MATH AND READING CENTRE
•Assisted other tutors in providing education and training to students between 6 and 17 years of age.
•Conduct one-on-one tutoring sessions for elementary-age pupils in Mathematics.
•Created tracking system for students' tasks and homework.
•Tracked all pupils' progress to ensure they met company benchmarks.
MAY 2015 - SEPT 2015
PRODUCT PROMOTER, ISETAN KLCC
• Having the product knowledge to give the right information to client.
• Created an atmosphere of interest and expectation.
• Presented information to consumers with an already designated marketing strategic plan
JANUARY 2020 – PRESENT
Bachelor of Science (Major: Earth Science)
Memorial University, St.John’s, NL
JANUARY 2016 – JUNE 2017
AMERICAN DEGREE TRANSFER PROGRAM
HELP UNIVERISTY, MALAYSIA
JUNE 2015 – JUNE 2016
FOUNDATION IN ENGINEERING
MANIPAL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMME (SEPTEMBER 2019 – NOVEMBER 2019)
Rabbittown Community Centre
•Supervise and monitor the safety of children
•Helps the coordinator
•Prepare and organize snacks for the children
•Ensure children have enough physical activity, rest and playtime.
VOLUNTEER LEAD (SEPTEMBER 2015
Orientation Fall 2015, Manipal International University.
• Co-led a group of new students around campus for tours and events
• Planned activities for incoming students
INTEREST / SKILLS
•Linguistics- fluency in English, Malay and Tamil
•Mentoring – communicate and connect well with others