To continue performing to the best of my abilities, in order to gain valuable learning experience as well as career advancement opportunities in a challenging environment and to contribute my capabilities and experience to the success of the organization
• 2015-2019 M. Com(hons) Equivalent to MPhil
Specialization in Finance) 3.3 CGPA
University of the Punjab, Lahore.
• 2013-2015 B. Com I.T 1st Division
Punjab Group of Colleges, Gujranwala.
• 2011-2013 I. Com 1st Division
Shiblee College for Women, Gujranwala.
• 2009-2011 Matriculation 1st Division
Govt. Girls High School, Gujranwala.
• April 2017-June 2017 Diploma in Inventory Control Punjab Board of Technical Education, Lahore
Name: Natasha Asif
Profession: Accountant & Admin
Address: Dubai (UAE)
Birth Date: 13th Feb 1995
• Worked with Gillani International as an Accounts Officer (Feb 2018 to Feb 2019)
• Worked with Healthgenie as an Asst. Finance Manager (Oct 2017-Jan,2018)
• Worked with Cruxosoft Pvt Ltd as an Assistant Finance Manager & Admin Associate, a Singapore subsidiary in Lahore, Pakistan (March 2017-Sep 2017) KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Petty Cash & Expense
• Maintaining Journal General/Book keeping
• Payroll Slips and invoicing
• Budgeting and cost sheets
• Preparing Financial Statements
• Handling HR and Admin
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
• Handling Accounts payable and Receivable
• Attend meetings to record minutes
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Performed office general duties
• Received multiple supervise awards
• Received Employee of the month
• Manage assigned target and groom team members to handle issues themselves
• Got 2nd position in Govt. Girls High School in Matric.
• Got 2nd Position in Class of my College in I.Com.
• 100% Attendance Certificate from College at Graduation level.
• Got Internal Merit Scholarship at Intermediate level.
• Group leader of group.
• Class representative at college level
• Merit base scholarship from University of The Punjab Lahore.
• Hifz-E-Quran Certificate.
• Got Laptop in Prime Minister
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL SKILLS
• Identifying new areas and learning new things
• Strong analytical skills and creative thinking
• Quick learner and high level of adaptation to new systems
• Entrepreneurial drive, strong work ethics and practitioner of the team player approach
• Ability to handle multiple jobs at same time
• Ability to plan, organize, and reliably complete projects
• Hardworking, dedicated & flexible personality
• Presentation Skills & Strong Communication skills COMPUTER SKILLS
• Proficient in MS Office,
• Excel, Power Point,
• Internet and email
• Quick Book Online
• Online Google.docx
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Reading Newspaper & Watching Talk Shows.
• Playing Cricket, Badminton.
• Active participation in social gatherings.
• Taking part in social welfare works.
References available upon request