Architectural/Civil Draftsman with 7+ years of experience is seeking formidable position with a company, by building a career in the civil engineering field to explore myself fully and increase my potential, with the opportunity of a performance based advancement.
● Drawing Survey Data Road & Highways as per client Requirement in AutoCad.
● Drafted civil plans for highways and other construction projects.
● Civil engineering infrastructure design, this includes civil engineering specifications, drawings and technical information.
● Represented elevations and contours in civil designs accurately.
● Responsibilities include all operations, procurement, scheduling, quality control, and production/pre-production, reporting status and progress and chairing meetings.
● Extensive knowledge in interacting with architects, owners, building inspectors, utility representatives, and subcontractors.
● Execution of set outing, leveling, Columns, Slabs, beams, and various footing
● Explaining floor plan and cabinet work to workers.
● Deciding the order of all activities that are concerned with fabrication, assembly, and erection of structure.
● Allotting workers to their respective duties and making sure that they have the appropriate training and tools so that they can execute their jobs accurately.
● Other duties: Examining and in specting work progress, equipment and construction site to verify safety and ensure that specifications are met, analyzing and planning installation and construction of equipment and structures, conferring with supervisory personnel and subcontractors to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems, and contracting workers to perform construction work in accordance with specifications QUALIFICATION & ACHIEVEMENTS
● I.T.I(Draftsman civil )From NCVT
● AutoCAD (Foundation course) from CADD Centre
● 3ds Max (Professional degree) from CADD Centre
● Total Station
● Plus Two from Higher Secondary Examination Board, Govt. of Kerala
● S.S.L.C from General Education Department, Govt. of Kerala CV of Muneer Salim Page 1 of 3
● AutoCad 2D,3D,
● Microsoft office and Excel, internet and internet application
● Adobe photoshop
● Windows 7,8.1 & 10
TRAININGS UNDERGONE AND CERTIFICATES ACHIEVE
● Shipping D G Approval Basic course STCW 2010 Certificate
● FPFF - Fire Prevention And Fire Fighting
● PST - Personal Survival Techniques
● PSSR - Personal Safety And Social Responsibilities
● EFAS - Elementary First Aid
● TSWS- Security Training For Seafarers With Designated Security Duties EXPERIENCE
HEATHER Construction Company (2011to 2014)
● Worked as Site Supervisor / Draftsman in a leading Indian Construction Company dealing with Govt. projects of multi story commercial buildings and road all over working continuous in Kerala India
● Execution of Sports Hostel,Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam,Kerala (Consultant: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Bsnl Civil Wing Kerala )15000 sq.ft project work
● Rajeev Gandhi Institute Of Development Studies At Neyyrdam Trivandrum (Consultant: R.K Ramesh, Architect, Kozhikode, Kerala) 40000 sq.ft project work
● Government Hospital Complex Pamba Pathanamthitta Kerala (Consultant: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Bsnl Civil Wing Kerala) 30000 sq.ft project work
● Government Polytechnic Institution (Consultant: Public Works Department (Pwd) Kerala Government) 25000 sq.ft project work
● Calsar Heather Tower - 1 Bhk, 2 Bhk,3 Bhk Apartment Trivandrum Kerala (Consultant: Heather Construction Company Private Limited ) 75000 sq.ft project work
● School Of Behavioral Science Institution Kottayam,Kerala (Consultant: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Bsnl Civil Wing Kerala) 25000 sq.ft project work
MOONLIGHT Construction Company (2014 to 2016)
● Road work company Government Medical College Road Work Parippally Kollam Consultant: L&T Construction Company Sub Work 3 kilometer project work
● Trivandrum - Aakkulam Road Project, Design and Execution . Contractor: Cheeran’s Construction Company GALAXY General Contracting – BAHRAIN (2016 To 2018)
● As Draftsman involved Preparation of road drawings, section details and as built drawings,
● Supervised field inspections for data gathering prior to drawing preparation and revision
● As Draftsman involved Preparation of Architectural drawings includes in preparation of location layout, elevation, sections, section details
CV of Muneer Salim Page 1 of 3
Name : MUNEERSALIM
Date of Birth : 11-05-1991
Address : Charuvila Puthen Veedu
Communication Address : Pulivila Thekkathil
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Religion & Caste : Islam,Muslim
Marital Status : Single
● Arabic (Read & Write Basic )
Passport No : K2745271
Date of Issue : 17-02-2012
Date of Expiry : 16-02-2022
Place of Issue : Trivandrum
INDIAN DRIVING LICENCE DETAILS
Licence No : 2/6193/2009
Non Transport : 26/06/2009 to 25/06/2029
Transport : 24/05/2019 to 23/05/2022
Date of issue : 26/06/2009
I hereby declare that the above stated information is true to the best of my knowledge. MUNEERSALIM