email@example.com; Cell 030********
I have over 16+ years’ experience in the PMO. Having exposure as Senior Business Analyst includes (Technical Management, BRDs Preparation, UATs, end user training and technical documentation), Implementation and support. Perform operational risk identification and assessment in business units. Implement strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks. Assist Operational Risk Analysts in development of key risk and control.
THE BANK OF PUNJAB AVP (PMO) – UAM, STATIC MANGMNT & Jan-2018 to Present Automation (Core Banking Application, FlexCube 12.0.3)
Leading cross-functional teams to analyze and understand the operation impacts.
Currently running two departments User Access Management and Static Management
(Automation) for Oracle Flexcube Core Banking System.
Coordinate with teams and groups across the bank to prepare and finalize the static values for configuration in FCUB Production.
Provide assistance and design solutions for new setups according to Bank's requirements
Identify system and process improvement areas and automate using system features.
Good knowledge of PL/SQL and use for validations in FlexCube as per bank needs.
Coordinate with MIS Team for OBI Reports as per bank need.
Explore system functionality to address process or system improvements
Improving and setting up an action plan with cross-function.
Analyzed documents to ensure process flow and re-structure where required to improve the process.
Established strong relationships with all project team members to build trust and to ensure all would adopt my analysis recommendation/change request.
Communicated, facilitated, assisted, and helped senior executive leadership.
Met deadlines by utilizing proactive communication and project management skills.
Provided liaison support making recommendations for the improvement of procedures, policies, program issues and tweaks to integrated business systems applications.
Coordinated with internal teams to complete the jobs. MCB Bank Limited Manager – Business Process & System Parameterization 2016 to Dec-2017 (Core Application, Symbols 8.5 / FlexCube)
Coordinate with teams and groups across the bank to prepare and finalize the static values for configuration in CBS v8.5 and FCUB Production.
Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in acquiring required data/trainings of FCUB, (CBS Dubai
& Bahrain) for smooth transition of static management functions.
Provide CBS functional related support and understandings to cross functional teams and groups across the bank.
Provide assistance to teams and groups across the bank and resolve configuration related issues encountered during testing in CBS v8.5 and FCUB system.
Manage regular system configurations such Product configurations, SOBC and Year End activites
provide assistance and design solutions for new setups according to Bank's requirements
Identify system and process improvement areas
Explore system functionality to address process or system improvements
Assist and coordinate with CBS QA and CBS vendor for resolution of system issues
Assist internal/external auditors for closure of obsverations related to department and system management, Manage and document record of the unit
Prepare user manuals of the system configuration activities- Manage and revise COSO DOCS.
Coordinate for Unit’s audit for the resolution of issues related to static parameterization and compliance of audit observations.
Liaison with CBS-QA ITG for reporting of system related issues, raising SIR and follow up for resolution.
HBL Bank Limited
HBL Bank Limited Applications Security Manager (ICU) 2012 to 2016 (Core Banking Application, MISYS)
• Implementation of the Automation includes BRD preparation and UAT for the process of ASU.
• Operational and Technical Support of all Business Applications Systems for Teams, prepare BRDs and perform UATs of upcoming systems in Bank/Business analysis/System gap analysis according to the application security /Audit and Banks IT policies Implementation and system rollouts, SBP reporting.
• Implementation in the ASU redundant User policy/ Group review and User periodic reviews policy of the all application which fall under the domain of ASU.
• Master trainer of SWIFT in Lahore Region.
• Settlement of User Enquiries of Misys Branches / HOK / Regions and International Branches
• Creation / Amendment & Defining Groups / User IDs on the Business Applications.
• Maintenance of departmental files and records. Maintaining the manning time of team and to make sure that we are attaining the 100% service level.
• Creation / Amendment & Defining Groups / User IDs on the following Applications. EQUATION CMOD User Managem TI Local FCDB
ACTIVE DIRECTORY CWX CAS CMOD
PRISM ATTORNY SIGNATURE REMIT HOME IRIS
OPICS NICE EFMS INTELIMATCH
MTP AS 400 UBPS SMM
ERP CASHIER SWIFT TI International
MCB Bank Limited Senior Application Analyst
2007 to 2012 (Core Banking Applications, Symbols v8.2 )
• Deployment of SunGard, Ambit/ Symbols Core Banking Application in MCB Bank Ltd and has achieved a milestone of 1100 plus branches on the new system across Pakistan including the RollOut of Ambit/Symbols Application in MCB Operations and Ambit/Symbols Islamic Core Banking System in MCB Islamic Banking in Pakistan.
• Operational support for issues pertaining to (Branch banking) Core Banking System (SYMBOLS).
• Guiding branches regarding the financial entries.
• Maintenance of departmental files and records. Maintaining the manning time of team and to make sure that we are attaining the 100% service level. THKs (Pvt.) Limited (HBL) Regional Manager Technical / Project Lead 2002 to 2007 (Core Banking Applications, MISYS)
• Worked as Master Team leader of MISYS rollover program on pan Pakistan basis.
• Interpret written business requirements, technical specification documents and DTD (use-cases, business rules, functional requirement specifications).
• Conduct More than 100 Training sessions of Habib Bank Staff about banking system for MISYS software pertaining to Core Branch Banking.
• Administrating teams of QA and Field Engineers of Sialkot-Gujranwala Region. Training and Achievements
• HBL Award “Top Performer for Year 2015 – Lahore Region”
• HBL Dubai Award for “Best performer for the year 2014 – Internal Control Unit (ICU)”
• HBL Cash Award Annual Performance 2013.
• HBL Award “Quality Service Team 2013.
• Symbols Project Completion Award as Team Leader (QA, Implementation and Training)
• MCB Award “Service Team Quarter Cash Reward”.
• MCB “Certificate of Recognition” on achieving the milestone of 500 branches on Symbols.
• MCB “Certificate of Recognition” on completing the Symbols Training Manual by the “Training Manager Symbols”.
• Cash Reward on achieving the milestone of 500 branches on Symbols from “The President” of MCB Bank Ltd.
• Participated in 4 days training session on “Customer Relationship Management” at PIMS Lahore conducted by “PIMS”.
• Participated in 2 days training session on “CSM” at MCB Staff College Lahore conducted by “System Access Singapore”.
• Participated in 10 days training session on “Credit Limits Monitoring on Symbols” at MCB Staff College Lahore conducted by “System Access Singapore”.
• Bachelor in Computer Science 3.33/4.00 GPA August, 2004 PIMSAT (HEC Recognized)
• Master in Computer Science 3.02/4.00 GPA March, 2001 American International College
• Bachelor in Computer Science 3.14/4.00 GPA May, 1999 TNC (Currently “University of South Asia”)
• Faculty of Science (FSc) Grade B September, 1996 Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Gujranwala
• Metric (Science Subjects) Grade B July, 1994
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Gujranwala