Highly motivated student seeking for work opportunities in the mental health field.
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Expected: Spring 2020
• Bachelor of Arts Psychology, Minor in Family Therapy
• Dean’s List Spring 2019
FamilyWise Minneapolis, MN
Supervised Visitation Monitor June 2019 – Sept 2019
• Documented detailed observation and analyzed different parenting styles through family visits.
• Connected 10 families to social service agencies and maintained therapeutic and professional environment with staffs and clients.
• Explained laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines accurately as outlined in case plans to each client. Drug Rehabilitation Centre Klang, SL
Member May 2015 – June 2015
• Communicated with 10 patients on treatment plans, progress notes, and completed reports.
• Recorded patients’ choice of drug, amount, and years of use in complete confidentiality.
• Participated in case presentations for clinical discussions and evaluated patients’ needs. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Minnesota Traffic Observatory Minneapolis, MN
Research Assistant Aug 2018 – Present
• Trained in I-94 QWarning project to improve Warning Sign system that aimed to reduce the impact of human factors on traffic accidents.
• Interpreted and accumulated 6000 videos in real traffic videos for evaluation of transportation management.
• Observed and analyzed the accurate number of crashes in traffic to prevent car-crashes. Parkson Lifestyle Sdn Bhd Putrajaya, PJ
Retail Assistant Jan 2018 - April 2018
• Assisted more than 30 customers patiently and professionally.
• Identified customers’ needs by listening and understanding to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Handled stress appropriately and maintained positive attitude toward others. Feline Impact Venture Puchong, SL
Pets Caretaker Jan 2016 – June 2016
• Collaborated with veterinarians in providing empathetic care to 150 animals as a treatment team.
• Provided valid information that was confirmed by veterinarians to an average of 10 per day customer inquiries for animals.
• Arranged inventory animal food stock and negotiated with suppliers. Impact Laundry Services Putrajaya, PJ
Laundry Assistant June 2015 – Nov 2015
• Maintained the quality of equipment services and replenished detergent stock with suppliers.
• Assembled a daily accurate report of the customers clothing into systems. SKILLS
• Tools/ Program: SPSS, MS Excel, MS Office, and PowerPoint
• Languages: Fluent in English, Malay, and Mandarin ACTIVITIES
• Adventure Club Performer in Big Appetite 6.0 Event Apr 2016 - May 2016
• Psychology Club Performer in Mental Health Awareness Campaign Dec 2015 – Jan 2016 2717, 4th St SE, Apt 3401,
Minneapolis, MN, 55414
Adila Nakishah Binti Redzuan 612-***-****