** ********* ***, ******* *******, M4W 1Y7
Skill and Qualifications
• Excellent knowledge of computers, the current version AutoCAD systems, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office to effectively produce documents, specifications, and schedule
• Broad-based, professional level of construction management experience, as project start up, QA/QS scheduling, estimating, financial management, procurement, document control, site activities, project close out, technical experience, safety and environmental
• Effectively work with clients and external consultants to communicate the impact of design alternatives and negotiate agreements with external design consultants and construction contractors.
• Excellent knowledge of the products, technology, and industry requirements.
• Proficiency, ineffective structure, and manage cross-functional project teams.
• Construction Standards and experience in building construction projects, including design and supervision. Also, follow up on design through official institutes (Municipality and governmental authorities).
• Experience in the preparation of tender documents for national and international projects.
• Experience in the development of contract documents of constructions and their management.
• AutoCAD (3D version), Microsoft Office (suit), Microsoft Project, Sketchup software.
• Able to work management software such as Aconex, InfoWorks and able to learn new ones.
• Experience at Hospital, Airport, Hotel, Mall, villa, infrastructure projects.
• Canadian-G drive license.
• Speaks English and Russian (fluent), Turkish (native). Experience
BECHTEL & CO LLC. (Muscat - Oman). 2015-2018
Project Coordinator & Resident Engineer (Ceiling work & Interface) www.bechtel.com Muscat International Airport project Oman (budget 6 billion $). Bechtel-Enka consortium is designing and building a new terminal and associated facilities at Muscat International Airport.
• Evaluate the status of design for all critical systems to provide and develop a tracking sheet.
• Manage significant gaps in coordination between systems.
• Approve subcontractor documents (IFC, Shop drawings, material submission, Method of statement, and mock-up) send Engineer to ensure the site works process.
• Review Engineer comments and ensure the site team and subcontractor follow installation as per Engineer comments.
• Prioritizing and scheduling of design works to support the construction sequence. And overall schedule; awareness management and resolution of technical interfaces between system and contractors.
• Manage and attend daily and weekly progress meeting with Engineer, superintend, technical representative of subcontractors, procurement, M&E, and Architectural design team. Proceed official MOM to related departments.
• Assist management of subcontractors.
• Produce a readiness tracker for ceiling design showing the level of completion of the design.
• Manage programmatic progress for identifying related service requirements and implementing them.
• Ensure M&E design and installations are completed as per the spec, and ITT technical documents request before ceiling installation starts.
• Ensure which RCP drawings applicable and coordinated with MEP (ICD, IFC, Shop Drawings).
• Monitoring the management and resolution of critical items within the action database; develop solutions for technical challenges.
MTM YAPI MIMARLIK MUHENDISLIK (Baku - Azerbaijan). 2014-2015 Technical office & Construction Manager ww.mtmyapi.com Baku – Azerbaijan Trump Tower hotel project fit-out and FF&E works ((budget 15 million $) The project has 190 Guest rooms, a presidential suite, exclusive apartments, SPA, Meeting rooms, business center, restaurants, bars, and ballroom.
• Preparation of submittals IFC, Shop drawings, material submission, Method of statement and mock-up documents.
• Supervise and review the preparations method statements with subcontractors
• Attended progress meetings, discussing and suggesting technical proposals.
• Attend the project management to review the risk management schedule progress.
• Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
• I am taking part in the selection process of subcontractors and suppliers for projects to finalize subcontractors and vendors list.
• Review subcontractors' invoices asper site complete chart.
• Follow up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance, and payments.
• Coordination of the as-built and shop drawings according to contract.
• Prepare closeout documentation.
MTM-ME LLC. (MEYDAN PARTNER) (Dubai – UAE). 2009-2014 Sr. Architect / TOM Assistant www.meydan.ae
Meydan Receiving Barns, Meydan Business Park Project, Meydan Hotel, Bab Al Shams hotel, and Exclusive office projects (Total budget 250 million $).
• The Technical Manager is responsible for the determination of all Civil Engineering, Architectural, Structural, Electrical, and Mechanical matters and activities and responsible for the coordination of technical office.
• Coordination and validation of electrical, mechanical, structural drawings done following shop drawings.
• Arrange the technical documentation for submittals of both material selection and design and perform all the related follow-up.
• Provide approved and updated documents and drawing to the site team.
• Maintain construction materials specifications and norms to be complied with while performing the works.
• Ensure the selection, evaluation, and re-evaluation of subcontractors under Conditions of Contract and project-specific procedures
• Analyze the subcontractor company’s capability
• Evaluate the Technical Bid Analysis for subcontractors and vendors.
• Preparation of Method Statements for all the finishing works.
• Preparation of RFI’s and other technical queries. Education
Construction Project Management Program, Lambton College (Toronto – CANADA). 2019-2020 Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (Moscow). 2002-2006 Courses & Training
Bechtel; Design Thinking. 07-26-2016
Bechtel; Mandatory Change Management Training - Session 1 – 2. 08 -11-2015 Bechtel; Vision Values & Covenants (Architectural). 22-09-2015 Bechtel; VV and C, Mandatory Facilitator Workshop (Design, PFE, Engineering, Automation). 21-09-2015 Bechtel; Performance-Based Leadership Training. 06-09-2015 Bechtel; PM148 Tier 1 & 2 Subcontracts Administration. 28-08-2015