Street No.*, Ward no.24, Shahdol (M.P.)
Mobile : 708-***-****
Results oriented recent college graduate with a Bachelor of Engineering 6.3 CGPA. Aiming to leverage acquired academic knowledge and proven communication, creative thinking, critical thinking skills to sucessfully fill the role at your company. Frequently praised as adaptable by my peers, I can be relied upon to help your company achieve it's goals.
• BE(Electrical and Electronics)  with aggregate of 63% from Bansal Institute Of Research & Technology,Bhopal.
• 12th  with aggregate of 67% from St. Judes Christian Mission Hr. Sec. School,Shahdol.
• 10th  with aggregate of 79.8% from Good Shepherd Convent Sr. Sec. School, Shahdol. PROJECT DETAILS
• Automatic Street Light Control
Description : Using LDR(light dependence resistor) and microcontroller AT89S52 we can control the power consumption in street lights, initially the light will be in dim condition and when anything crosses the sensor then the brightness of the light will become 100 for the time programmed in microcontroller.
Duration : 15 days
Role : Presentation of project.
Team Size : 5
FIELD OF INTEREST
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Development of HMI applications with SCADA Systems
• Automation tools
Industrial Visit at:
• Sukhi Sevaniya Sub Station, Bhopal.
• Central Power Research Institue, Bhopal.
• 2x - State Level Gold Medalist (University Basketball)
• Represented at National Level- West Zone(Basketball CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Sports - Basketball, Marathon running.
STRENGTH & HOBBIES
• Result Oriented
• Team work ethics
• Travelling and more
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. Date : 22/02/2020
Place : Delhi