M.FAHAD RIYAZ MOHAMEDI
To ambitiously earn a reputable and rewarding position whereby my extensive knowledge and skills in the field of dentistry will be utilized in treating and solving complex dental problems.
Honest and reliable individual seeking to contribute skills and acumen in a dynamic dental office. Extremely patient-focused, accustomed carrying out the required dental practices including emergency dental work.
Confident and adaptable towards goals and in workforce. Strives towards accomplishments and building a strong asset column in the interest of the organization.
Strong and effective in interpersonal communication and managing a dental office.
Multicultural and multilingual background and experience growing up in Arabia and Kuwait.
A firm believer that dentistry is a work of art: to treat patients with the harmony of Structure, Function and Aesthetics with a great degree of professionalism.
Registration number: A-1574.
Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery (NTRUHS, Vijayawada)
June2012 – December2016
Secured Second division at NTR university
Indian Public School (CBSE)
June2005 – April2012
10th standard- Grade B2
12th standard- Grade B1
International Indian School Riyadh (CBSE)
July1998 – November2005
WORK EXPERIENCE – 3 years.
Ace Institute of Dentistry [General Dentist]
22/04/2019 – 31/08/19
a. Responsible for comforting patients and treating them adhering to high ethical standards.
b. Assigned the tasks of consultation, diagnosis and formulating treatment plan unique to every patient.
c. Performed a variety of endodontic treatments, example: pulpectomy, pulpotomy, root canal treatment using multiple techniques, placed metal and fibre types of post and core treatment and suitable restorations depending on the case and affordability of the patient, including Rotary endodontics. Practiced with rubber dam isolation technique.
d. Practiced in various prosthodontic treatments such as, metallic, ceramic, DMLS and zirconia types of Crown preparations, replacing missing, edentulous ridges and decayed teeth using suitable dental prosthesis.
e. Performed different aesthetic Periodontal treatments using laser such as laser bleaching, gingivoplasty, gingivectomy and crown lengthening.
Redesign Dental Clinic [General Dentist]
20/1/2017 – 15/5/2019
a. Provide high quality dental care to patients and leadership and direction to supporting staff.
b. Valued by co-workers and patients by creating a work friendly environment and promoting patient education and encouragement towards dental treatments in a comprehensive manner.
c. Performed detailed clinical and radiographical examination and analysis to generate elaborate case histories, diagnosis, treatment plan and prescriptions based on patient requirements and status.
d. Extensively performed non-surgical periodontal therapy by hand and ultrasonic instrumentation followed by motivation in maintaining oral hygiene using models and visual aids to educate in brushing techniques and methods of preventing halitosis.
e. Performed incision and drainage and surgical extractions of teeth under local anaesthesia. In cases such as tooth or root fracture, decayed teeth, serial extractions, partially/erupted teeth, full mouth extractions and performed suturing as required followed by post extraction instructions and care for the extracted sites.
f. Performed conservative and endodontic treatments. Example: multiple types of complex direct and indirect restorations on a variety of decayed teeth, Pulp capping, Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy, Root-Canal treatments, post and core, bleaching and aesthetic restorations.
g. Performed crown preparation for metallic, ceramic, DMLS and zirconia types of crown, performed diagnostic and permanent impressions using impression materials such as alginate and impression putty respectively, placement and cementation of crowns and bridges, fabrication of temporary prothesis, evaluation and adaptation of fixed, complete and removable dentures.
h. Responsible for general screening and conducting dental health awareness, oral cancer awareness, tobacco cessation camps in rural and urban areas, application of sealants and fluoride treatment as a preventive measure, consultation for mouthguard and nightguard, collection and analysis of data for better understanding of people needs.
Certifications and achievements
• Attended fellowship course of two months in Endodontics and Prosthodontics at Ace Institute of Dentistry.
• Attended and actively participated in numerous Indian dental conferences and lectures held by IDA (Indian Dental Association).
• Presented an abstract on ‘Juvenile Recurrent Parotitis’ in All India poster presentation at the World Dental Show, Mumbai held by IDA.
• Presented a poster on ‘Maintaining Oral Hygiene’ at 2nd Telangana State Dental Conference, Hyderabad held by IDA
• Published article ‘Aetiology of malocclusions’ as co-author in the college magazine at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery.
• Certified blood donor at NTR Memorial Trust Blood Bank at NTR Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad.
• Honoured as chief guest speaker by Indian government on World Book Day at public government library, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
• Elected as a member of editorial board for college magazine LUMOS 2017 at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery.
• Awarded the ‘Best Sketch’ on the occasion of college day at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery.
• Awarded the ‘Best Paintings’ on the occasion of cultural fest at Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery.
• Actively participated in other creative co-curricular activities.
• Secured Overall 7.0 band and 8.5 band in English speaking at Academic IELTS, international exam for proficient in oral and written communication.
• Attended and cleared from the Centre of Migration Medicine (CMM) for health and complete medical Examination.
• Attended course on Basic life support (BLS) at Ace institute of Dentistry.
• Qualified the all India NEET examination (2018)
• Attended workshop course on Lasers in Dentistry at The Famdent Convention.
• Attended workshop course on Problem solving masterclass for restorative dentistry at The Famdent Convention.
• Acquired certificate of Good standing from the Telangana state dentists registration tribunal.
Problem solving skills
Calm under pressure
Public speaking skills
Cognitive capability skills
Dr. Ali Hasan (MBBS)
General Physician at Dr. Ali Hasan’s Clinic, Hyderabad
Dr. Ravindra (MDS)
Endodontist at Usha Dental Care and Implant Centre, Hyderabad
Dr. Suhail (MDS)
Periodontist at Redesign Dental Clinic, Hyderabad
Dr. Amit Gilani (BDS)
Implantologist, director and manager at Ace Institute of Dentistry, Hyderabad.
Event organizer, entrepreneur at Ibyaank, PH at Radio Mirchi (Raipur), curator at hashtackaro.