RESHMA THILAK T.
Seeking a challenging, responsible and rewarding position for career advancement in construction field while combining my areas of experience, by ensuring maximum growth and development of the organization and thereby enhance the corporate goals and objectives. PROFILE IN BRIEF
● Acquainted with the latest trends and techniques of the field, with an inborn quantitative aptitude.
● Conceptually strong with an innovative, detail-oriented and analytical approach to the work.
● Ability to learn new concepts and technology within a short span of time.
● Hard working and goal-oriented with a high degree of flexibility, creativity, resourcefulness, commitment and optimism.
● Good communication skill.
● Ability to perform above expectations.
At: BIN TWAR GENERAL CONTRACTING & POWER, Doha, Qatar - from 1 March 2018 to Present.
• Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
• Estimate quantity and costs of materials
• Prepare contracts and documents
• Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
• Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
• Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
• Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
• Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
• Identify potential financial or construction risks
• Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
• Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
• Document progress, materials, and reports on project
• Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
• Analyze completed projects to determine BOQ and compare costs
JUNIOR ENGINEER ( ESTIMATION & PLANNING )
At: AMRUTHA GROUP OF COMPANIES, Shoranur, Palakkad - Kerala State, India- from 15th June 2017 to 5th February 2018.
• Prepare estimates for different projects and support technically in review of design packages and drawings
• Coordinate with teammates on company estimating methods and preparation directions
• Interact with multiple organizations to review, discuss project scope and estimate basis and consult on company estimating methods/procedures
• Upgrade on changing developments in estimating advances by reviewing technical literature, contact with contractors and visits to construction locations
• Maintaining the current and previous estimation records, and referring to it occasionally for ensuring the range of accuracy, compliance, and completeness in the evaluated result
• Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates planning activities
• Selects the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete project scope
• Inputs the work breakdown structure information in means to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project
• Check and review the plans & specifications for the proper construction & quality implementation at job site
• Conduct final inspection with consultant prior to proceed concrete pouring
• Preparing bills of sub-contractors
• Making Daily Report and reporting to Construction Manager.
At: PRIME ENGINEERING COLLEGE, Palakkad - Kerala State, India- from 24th June 2016 to 20th April 2017.
Bachelor of Technology – Civil Engineering - 2015 – 8.78 (CGPA out of 10) Sreepathy Institute of Management & Technology (SIMAT) under Calicut University, Kerala - India.
Plus Two ( XII ) - Science – 2009 – 85% -Board Of Higher Secondary Education, T.R.K. Higher Secondary School, Vaniyamkulam, Kerala- India.
SSLC ( X ) – 2007 – 95% - State Board of Kerala, K.V.R.High School, Shoranur, Kerala, India.
● University Rank holder (9th rank) of the year 2015 in Civil engineering under Calicut University.
● Presented a paper on ‘Inspection and repair of RCC Bridges’ in National level Technical fest conducted by SIMAT and got second place
● Participated in Internship training program under the guidance of DMRC.
● Participated in training workshop on ‘Power Communication mPOWER’.
● Main Project – Modeling, Analysis, Design and Estimation of a prestressed concrete bridge.
In this project the most versatile and productive software program SAP 2000 is used for the modeling & analysis of bridge & AutoCAD is used for drawings. COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
• Operating Systems : Windows XP, Windows 8
• Application software : MS office, MS word, excel, PowerPoint
• Designing Packages : Auto Cad, STAAD Pro, SAP 2000, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Primavera
• Other Softwares : Adobe Photoshop
● Speak : English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam.
● Read and Write : English, Hindi, Malayalam.
● Ability to get adapted easily with any new circumstances
● Takes initiative to urge and learn in all circumstances
● Ability to work effectively in groups and individually
● Ability to work to the maximum extend required with maximum hard work
● Good communication and presentation skills to interact with people at all levels. PERSONAL DETAILS
• Father’s name : Thilak raj S. A.
• Date of Birth : 13.01.1992
• Marital Status : Married
• Husband’s name : Ajish M
• Passport No : R3311713
• Place of Issue : Cochin, India
• Date of Issue : 27-07-2017
• Date of Expiry : 26-07-2027
ID. No: 292********
1. Dr. S. P. Subramanian, Principal, SIMAT, Palakkad, Kerala, India. 2. Prof. Sudheer K. V., Head of Department, SIMAT, Palakkad, Kerala, India. 3. Dr. Manjur Basha, Principal, Prime College of Engineering, Palakkad, Kerala, India. 4. V.B. Muralidharan, General Manager, Amrutha Group of Companies, Shoranur, Kerala, India. Will provide more upon request
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Palakkad,
Kerala, India. RESHMA THILAK T.