Supertech Ecocity, Noida, India P: +919********* firstname.lastname@example.org
An erudite professional with zeal to make a winning career in the Civil Engineering Sector An effective communicator with strong analytical / logical skills and skills to relate to people at any level of business and management possessing analytical thinking and innovation & problem-solving capability along with being a quick learner with the expertise to work under pressure and meet deadlines. I have a work visa (New Zealand) which is valid for 3 years. EDUCATION
AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY New Zealand
Masters in construction management Dec 2018
(Second Class, Second division) with honours
As a part of my Masters in Construction Management curriculum I completed a research thesis on “Lean construction- An innovation in Construction Industry”. This included learning about what are the advantages and disadvantages of using Lean Construction in Construction Industry as well as what all lean techniques are used in the construction Industry. Secondly learnt about how Lean Construction techniques can affect the timeline of the project by doing simulation of project in New Zealand. AMITY UNIVERSITY India
Bachelors in Civil Engineering Nov 2016
• Cumulative GPA: 7.57 /10
• Was a volunteer in a Conference named “TRACE” 1 (Trends and Recent Advances in Civil Engineering) organized by Amity University
• Participated in NRITYA-ARSH (Classical Solo Dance) 2014 WORK EXPERIENCE
SOBHA LTD Gurgaon, India
Internship May 2019- Sept 2019
Sobha Ltd is one of India’s most reputed real estate developer. The company has been awarded the top national realty brand for fifth consecutive year. Moreover the company has been awarded Asia Real Estate Excellence Award – Best Real Estate Developer in India in the year 2018.
I was involved in a construction project that comprised of various construction activities starting from excavation, marking, anti-termite, shuttering, formwork, scaffolding, concreting, reinforcement, hacking, masonry, mesh fixing, corner bead, plastering, waterproofing, tile and marble fixing, snagging, painting, gypsum work, plumbing and electrical work, roadwork, door and window fixing, Structural glazing work etc. Learnt in detail about each and every activity and the challenges overcome during the process. Apart from this I went to the (CPD) Concrete Product Division, where I learnt about the whole concrete manufacturing process.I also had the opportunity to visit and see their Block Manufacturing Plant where I learnt about the manufacturing of Concrete Blocks and Paver Blocks with german machineries.
VATIKA LTD Gurgaon, India
Internship May 2015 – June 2015
• The training at Vatika Ltd in Gurgaon in 2015 was on “Planning and monitoring of projects executed by Vatika Group”, Here I learnt about the role of various departments in an office which works as a team in completing and executing the project successfully and also delivering the project within the scheduled timeline.
• I also learnt what all happens in Design Department, Services Department, Environment Health and Safety Department, Quality Department etc. SOBHA LTD Gurgaon, India
Internship May 2014- June 2014
• Summer training at Sobha Developers in Gurgaon was on “Estimation and Rate Analysis of construction activities” in the year 2014, where I learnt about the list of activities that takes place for a Housing Project.
• I also had the opportunity to learn about about how to calculate the quantities of various items which is required for the successful and timely completion of the project and the various terminologies related to the activities that take place during the project.
SKILLS ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
Technical skills: MS Excel, MATLAB (Basics), Staadpro, Slope -W, MS Project,C, C++, Autocad.
Soft skills: Positive attitude, Communication skills, Time Management, Strong work ethic. Languages: Fluent in English, Fluent in Hindi, Fluent in Bengali (Native) and German
Interests: Dancing (Trained Indian Classical Dancer), Reading books