National Institute of Technology, Rourkela E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org EDUCATION:
Program Institution %/CGPA
M. Tech (Manufacturing
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela 8.81 2019 B.E. (Mechanical
Gondwana University, Gadchiroli 8.04 2016
12th Sri Chaitanya Junior Kalasala, Ameenpur 89.05 2012 10th Matoshri School, Chandrapur 86.55 2010
• Presented paper at ICPCM 2018 on Comparative study of machining characteristics during hard turning.
• Secured ALL INDIA RANK 12476 in GATE 2017 amongst 190648 aspirants.
• Awarded with Certificate of Participation in different paper presentation and debate competition. PROJECTS
M. Tech projects
1. Master’s Project
• Influence of cutting parameters while machining Nitronic60 by using SiAlON SNMG tool insert in different cutting environments. Prof. S. K. Patel
- Evaluated the performance of uncoated SNMG SiAlON ceramic cutting tool by experimentation.
- Investigated the effect of cutting environment (dry, compressed air, conventional flood cooling and MQL) on various machining characteristics.
2. Course work projects
• Optimization method in engineering design using Taguchi method.
• Learned Production, planning and control to plan and organize the manufacturing processes.
• Finite element method to solve strength of material problem.
• Worked on various non-conventional machines like WEDM, ECM and AJM. B.E. project
• Design and Installation of 7.5 KVA Diesel Engine Generator Set. Prof. N.K. ADE
• To overcome the problem of shut down in my college by utilizing still engine.
• Design and Working of Stair Climbing Robot by Using Tri-lobe Wheel. COURSE WORK
• CAD in Manufacturing • Laser Application in Manufacturing
• Finite Element Analysis* • Computational Methods
• Turning Operation • CNC and Adaptive Control
• Optimization Method
• Programming languages: MATLAB, Python, CNC Programming, and Octave.
• Modelling, Analysis and Simulation software’s: ANSYS 19.0, Solid Works, Adobe Illustrator, Deform, Mini-tab.
• Teaching Assistant for Optimization method Course at NIT-Rkl Prof. S. K. Patel (2018)
• Industrial Training Mahakali Chandrapur Polytex Private Ltd. (2014) POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Member of MTA group.
• Member in the organizing team at NIT Rourkela, for NITRUTSAV 2018.
• Won 1st position medal at various weight lifting, power lifting and body building competition.