Shipping & logistics
An Experienced individual seeking a position in shipping and logistics domain in your reputed company that will utilize exceptional knowledge concerning logistics strategies, risk management techniques and maintain compliancy standards. EDUCATION
2012 – 2014
Operation & Human
Park collage of Engineering Technology PERSONAL PROJECTS 2008 – 2012 COIMBATORE INDIA
QS ENGINEER and Ocean Freight
M/s NEW PEAK CONSTRUCTION
2019 JAN – Present
The Company develops and constructs quality projects in the BAHRAIN
Advances in design and manufacturing of mechanical systems
Presented a paper in national conference
Certiﬁed Shipping & logistics professional course
from micro soft logwiz institute of shipping &logistics. Certiﬁed pro-E and ANSYS course
from Microsoft COINDIA CAD solution
single/multi-family market, and is an experienced builder of small medical and commercial oﬃces as well. New Peak’s attention to detail has resulted in their ability to excel in the production and custom- building marketplace by utilizing state of the art techniques. LANGUAGES
prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies perform risk, value management and cost control advise on procurement strategy. costings for tenders allocate work to subcontractors
Limited Working Proﬁciency
Native or Bilingual Proﬁciency
Will handle ocean import shipments from start to
finish, negotiate rates with Freight Forwarders.
HONOURS & REWARDS
Logistics co Ordinator
M/s Zranocoetus EXIM
2016 – 2017
- Negotiate with transportation companies about rates or service levels, prepare documents, invoices and customs documents.
- Oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, transportation and planning.
- Resolve issues with suppliers, customers, transportation Companies.
- Co ordination with the team for shipping to be done. GLOBAL LOGISTICS
TEAM WORK TIME MANAGEMENT
Shipping and logistics
WORK EXPERIENCE KEY STRENGTHS
01/2015 – 12/2015 Madurai, India
• Updating internal databases with new hire information.
• Forming and maintaining employee records, employment contracts and company policies.
• Assisting with payroll by relevant employee information’s.
• Feeding data’s in HRMS
• Help organize a job fair event.
Quick grasping ability
Good Team player
Dedication to work Extensive
Operation Management Trainee
M/s Hungama Digital Media
07/2014 – 12/2014 Chennai, India
• Exceptional ability to assimilate complete information, data • Strong ability to prioritize departmental functions in order to meet due dates and deadlines • Eﬀectively communicated with the elite corporate clients and promoted the sales. • Accomplished by the management for the timely and quality services rendered to the clients. • Proﬁcient with the MS Oﬃcesuite • Excellent verbal and written
Operation Management Executive
M/s Milton Roy
03/2014 – 07/2014 Chennai, India
• Conﬁdent, time management capability. Can work
eﬃciently in a group as well as an individual. Vast experience in Transportation, Dispatch and Logistics • Increased the productivity by the sustainable utilization of the available sources.
DECLARATION: I HEREBY CONFIRM THAT THE ABOVE GIVEN DETAILS ARE TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BES OF MY KNOWLEDGE