•Worked at Microsoft Headquarters, Redmond, Seattle as a support Engineer.
•4+ years’ experience with the .NET Framework using C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms, ADO.NET, Web Services, WEB API and other Microsoft Technologies.
•Strong Technical experience in design, development, integration, requirements gathering, testing & deployment of software applications.
•Ability to analyze business requirements and translate them to software and database designs to meet the business requirements.
•Strong experience in ADO.Net and LINQ to interact with RDBMS.
•Solid understanding of OOP, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOD), and RDBMS concepts
•Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database design, development, writing Stored Procedures, complex SQL, and Triggers with various RDBMS databases.
Relational Databases: MS Access 2000, SQL Server 2010/2012/2014, My SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista, Windows NT/2000/XP, DOS, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
DB Concepts: ADO.NET, ODBC, Entity Framework, LINQ.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 8.0/11.0 and SSRS
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Student Of Business English California Language Academy - Los Angeles, CA
[ May 2017 – June 2018 ]
Masters in Computer Science Wayne State University - Detroit, MI
[ Aug 2013 – May 2015]
Bachelors in Computers Science JNTU, India
[ March 2003 - May 2010 ]
Aureus Tech Systems - Hyderabad,India Feb 2019- May 2019
Understanding the individual design requirements for a specific client implementation and creating any required custom development.
Being conversant across front and back-end development to make modifications and enhancements across all aspects of the system.
Ongoing interaction with designers, project managers and testing on application usability, features and performance.
Convert requirements documents into sound technical solutions.
Work on projects from requirements to launch, including code review, testing and deployment.
Did My 2nd Master’s in this Gap
( Returned From US in Nov 2018)
Mindtree Ltd. - Redmond, WA July 2016 - Mar 2017
•Worked at Microsoft Headquarters, Redmond, Seattle as a support Engineer for Mindtree.
• Involved in a day-day Scrum Software development methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Extensively worked in Entity Data Model for implementing Business logic and Data Layer using Entity Framework 4.0
• Created Web API Services to integrate with third party applications using C#.Net.
• Worked with MVC architecture application using ASPX/Razor view engine.
• Wrote Data Access Layer Methods, T-SQL Queries, Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data.
• Heavily used LINQ to SQL to retrieve data about Customers & Transactions.
• Developed DAL using WEB API, invoked DB tables and stored procedures and Implemented LINQ Lambda Expressions to query in memory expressions.
• Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
• Developed Application layer using ASP. Net, Server controls, HTML Controls and Validation controls.
• Developed Application using .NET Framework 4.5, Object Oriented Principles (OOP)
• Used WEB API to provide data services for other layers.
• Effectively created reusable controls and Master Pages and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages.
• Involved in Unit testing
C#.Net, Object Oriented Methodologies, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012, Angular 2, ADO.NET, .NET Framework 4.5, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Web API, LINQ, IIS, N-UNIT, Agile Methodology, Team Foundation Server (TFS) with Git Integration, MVC 4.0
Hallmark Global – Newark, New Jersey May 2015 – July 2016
• Adopted a strict adherence to agile methodologies for project delivery which includes Sprint Planning and Daily Scrum meetings.
• Worked primarily with Team Lead, Business Analysts, and other developers to contribute to the ongoing process improvement activities.
• Involved in developing the Business Layer and Web User Custom Controls in C#.NET
• Created Web and HTML Controls to develop web pages and user controls.
• Worked on Web applications using Visual studio, ASP.Net, AJAX, XML, CSS, Bootstrap and Object-oriented techniques.
• Involved in creating customizing share point web parts using c sharp, ASP.NET for object model of web pages.
• Extensively worked on ADO.NET to connect to the SQL database
• Designed and develop all necessary Web Forms with .NET framework.
• Designed and developed screens for User Interface & Interaction, also developed various Search Screens for different strategies
• Developed triggers & stored procedures for automatic insertion & retrieval of Data
• Used ADO.Net to access the data from back-end SQL Server database
• Performed Unit and Tiered testing of the application.
• Used TFS for version control and to track check-ins and rollback code.
• Involved in Database design and writing queries using Joins, functions and stored procedures for data accessing.
• Developed user documentation and program maintenance documentation
• Developed screens for user registration and authentication. Used ASP.NET validation controls for validating user data input
Quicken Loans - Detroit, MI March 2014 – August 2014
Quicken Loans is the largest online retail mortgage lender in the United States. My work at Quicken Loans involved in lending my services to upgrade the system from end to end.
•Implemented various parts of the workflow pipeline including various business validations and data transforms using C#.
•Converted legacy Business logic into C# and developed extensions to the business layer.
•Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model.
•Involved in handling ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state and session state).
•Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, Repeater for displaying the data.
•Designed Presentation layer using ASP.NET, MVC, Ajax Controls, and CSS
•Developed various T-SQL stored procedures for processing and transforming various parts of loan data
•Used Web API to expose various stages of loan processing as a service.
•Participated in Test Driven Development, using NUnit
Strabus Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd July 2012 - Aug 2013
Developed Applications and dashboards for analyzing crimes and homicides.
Generated various reports using SSRS and Integrated reports with asp .net using Report Viewer.
Used VSS for Source Control management.
Deployment of Application on Test and Production server.
Automated Unit test cases and performed Integration testing of the application.
Dynamic Tagging and categorization of crimes based on text in FIR, with the ability for the officer to override and create new categories.
Developed reports with ability to filter and sort information
Other Business needs like reorganization of the departments, sharing information between various branches and security profiles
Developed an internal online survey using Asp.net, C# and ADO.Net
Implemented Data access layers and developed stored procedures
Involved in database design, Unit testing and bug-fixing.
Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers and views in SQL Server 2008.
Used Entity Framework for data accessing and Involved in retrieving data using LINQ to SQL with ASP.NET.
Responsible for creating Test cases, implementation of project, unit testing and providing technical support for the application.
Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Esoft Consulting Ltd. - Hyderabad, India Dec 2010 – June 2012
Developed Business and Data access layers using C# and Asp.net
Participated in database design and database normalization
Built dashboards to analyze trends in various departments, alerts and automation
Designed and Developed Web Pages with LINQ for CRUD operations.
Designed and developed Data Access and Business Logic layer in C#.
Design a user interface to retrieve, process, store, and display the data visually.
Responsible for creating the structure of the data model (database)
Used ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
Designed and Executed SQL stored procedures to generate reports and other functionality.
Provided production support and involved in bug fixes.
24/7 BPO - Hyderabad, India Dec 2009 – Dec 2010
Worked as Technical support for Dish Network USA.
Wipro BPO - Hyderabad, India Oct 2007 – Dec 2009
Worked as Technical Support for Hewlett Packard Process.
•Student Member -Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers ( IEEE ) Sreenidhi Chapter
•Student Member -Indian Society for Technical Education ( ISTE ) Sreenidhi Chapter