email@example.com Work Authorization: F1 Visa LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aniket-jadhav10/ GitHub: https://github.com/Aniket-jadhav
Analytical problem solver and highly-motivated graduate student. Fascinated with new technologies and always excited to learn. I have successfully developed an Angular application while working with Nvidia. EDUCATION
Master of Science in Computer Science Anticipated Graduation May 2021 The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX GPA: 3.67 Bachelor of Technology, Computer Engineering May 2019 Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune, India GPA: 3.8 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Devanagari Character Recognition – Computer Vision Jan 2018 – April 2018
• Led a team of 4 to build and train a model that can label characters from the Devanagari language
• Used Wasserstein distance and labelled the characters which improved accuracy to 75-80%.
• Skills Used: Algorithms, Python, OpenCV, Leadership Soccer Player Position Prediction – Data Science Jan 2019 – April 2019
• Visualized and analysed data by collecting the insights of various player attributes.
• Data was cleaned, transformed and the problem of dimensionality curse was handled.
• Selected the best model by training with SVM, Neural Network, Random forest and Logistic Regression
• Skills Used: Jupyter, Python, machine leaning.
Life Line – Semantics Web October 2019
• This project aims to find the nearest and best healthcare facility available. This site can be used by international students or people who are new in the area.
Software Engineer Intern – Nvidia, Pune July 2018 – April 2019
• Designed and implemented settings, game tile, and main page features to the GeForce Experience Application and the Telemetry Services of GeForce Experience.
• Developed A/B testing tool using Angular to improve user experience of GeForce Applications.
• Developed new features for GeForce Experience and its supporting services in test driven environment which improved the code coverage and bug free production code.
• Skills Used: Angular, Typescript, Algorithms, Object Oriented, data analysis and Python/Shell Scripting. ACHIEVEMENTS
Runner-Up – Competitive Coding Competition, VIT, Pune 2018 Best Player of Tournament – Nvidia Futsal Competition 2018 Winner – Think Quick Quiz, VIT, Pune 2017
Runner-Up – IOT Model Making, VIT, Pune 2017
Captain – Nvidia Futsal Team Aug 2018 – April 2019 Member – Bhumi (NGO) Nov 2018 – June 2019
Member – VIT Soccer Team Aug 2015 – May 2018