Rosenaldie Arianne Beauvais
email@example.com • 516-***-**** • LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ rosenaldie-beauvais
New York Institute of Technology - New York, NY Anticipated Graduation: May 2020 Information Technology BS
Activities: Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Honors: The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) St. John The Baptist DHS - West Islip, NY June 2015 High School Regents Diploma
CANY- New York, NY October 2018-May 2019
IT Specialist Intern
• Organized the planning and installation for hardware and software upgrades to system and network equipment with minimal service interruptions
• Installs, configures and troubleshooted desktop systems, workstations, servers, and network issues
• Configured and maintained company’s remote access/VPN
• Imaged, configured and updated desktops and laptops to customer standards.
• Assist in maintaining computers, system backups, printers, and other IT equipment
• Monitor and triage Helpdesk support request
• Performed computer hardware repairs
• Trained new incoming employees and developed teamwork ethics New York Institute of Technology - New York, NY September 2016-April 2019 IT Consultant
• Programming languages
such as HTML, CSS,
• Install, operate and
Office 2003-2016, and
• Install, update, upgrade
migrate, and use of
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1,
10, macOS and popular
Linux distributions such as
Linux Mint and Ubuntu.
• Install and configure
using Virtual Box and
• Android devices such as
and tablets. Android os
from versions android 4.2 to
8.1, play store apps and
• Apple devices such as
and tablets. IOS versions 5
to 11, app store apps and
• Manage folders and apply
file access permissions.
• Python,Ruby, C#
• Operating Systems
• AWS Services
• Mobile Design and Applications
• Cloud and Machine Learning
• Active Listener
• Customer Service
• Ticketing Systems
• Project Management
• Analytical Thinker
• Security Foundations
• Server Maintenance
• Microsoft Azure Platform
• Cloud Infrastructure
• Time Management
• PHP: Server-side scripting
• Languages(s): English,
American Sign Language
(ASL), French, Spanish, and
• Installed, configured, tested, and troubleshot end-user desktops and related hardware and exclusive software projects. Conducted research and help managed implementation projects for technology throughout the firm including network improvements and new software applications.
• Diagnosed software issues, install updates and troubleshoot PC slowdowns/crashes, and remove malicious programs.
• Worked with internal clients throughout the firm, responding to and managing technology requests.
Wilen Group: Farmingdale - NY May 2016-August 2018 Information Systems and Communications Technology Intern
• Planned, documented, and communicated phases of software development projects.
• Drafted PowerPoint presentations for different audiences.
• Analyzed IT statistics.
• Prepared operational and management reports.
• Attended and supported the preparation of meetings, conferences, workshops and other events. BestBuy Mobile - New York, NY February 2014- May 2016 Mobile Sales Consultant
• Worked with customers by using sales skills such as working with customer contracts, electronic warranties, customer payments, and cash and credit card/check transactions to build complex, connected solutions in a fast-paced working environment for the customers.
• Developed, maintained, and communicated strongly with up-to-date knowledge of technology, cellular devices, cellular plans, and service features such as electronic warranty plans.
• Used innovative training tools and all the resources in my working environment to stay up to date, confident, and to strive for profitable growth in achieving the monthly departmental goals.
• Troubleshot various smart phone issues as first contact for customers. Certifications:
• Certified Information Security
• Network Systems Technician
• CompTIA A+
• CompTIA A+ CIOS IT Operations Specialist
• CompTIA Network+