CC-***, Chinmaya Colony, Vidyanagar, Kasaragod, Kerala
To work with an organization having a poised work life culture where I can contribute my fullest in setting and achieving corporate goals and there by grow along with the organization.
• Design/preparation of lighting & power drawings of building projects/Industrial Project/Residential as per the specification and contract drawing.
• Supervision of building/ industrial projects till commissioning.
• Estimation of quantities from the drawings so as to verify with the given tender BOQ. Assist in the pricing process of electrical projects.
• To coordinate and undertake the preparations of RFQ including specification documents to submit to vendors/suppliers for quotations of cost/price of equipment/packages and evaluate the same against tender specifications to include in final tender documentation. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from LBS college of engineering, Kasaragod under Kannur University, India, 2016.
P.G Diploma in Automation Engineering from SMEC Automation PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Project Planning Engineer (Electrical) with 2.5 years of experience in high voltage & low voltage systems. The mentioned experience covers construction of commercial building/high rise building/industries, erection, maintenance and operation of different type of electrical installations.
Worked as an Electrical Design Engineer(AutoCAD Draught’s man) with New Power Tech Engineering, Kasaragod from 16/01/2017 to1/12/17. 1) NEW POWER TECH ENGINEERING, KASARAGOD, KERALA.
JOB TITLE : ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (AutoCAD Draught’s Man)
(From 16/01/17 to 1/12/17)
• Design and drafting of electrical installations using AutoCAD as per the requirement.
• Preparing necessary drawings, give instructions to supervisors and to the workers. 2) NEW POWER TECH ENGINEERING, KASARAGOD, KERALA.
JOB TITLE : PROJECT PLANNING ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
(From 2/12/17 to Present)
• Preparing necessary drawings, give instructions to supervisors and to the workers
• Making estimations for timescales and costs.
• Ensuring plans meet the client’s specifications.
• Ascertain that all the materials incorporated into the work and workman ship are at all times in accordance with approved plans and specification and strictly comply with the schedule of minimum testing requirements.
• Recommend corrective measures to improve the quality etc.
• Handling day to day implementation and control execution of project. Assist Electrical Inspector in inspecting the electrical works at site as per the checklist.
• Paper works/follow ups regarding the connections/approval/order from Kerala state electricity board or Electrical Inspectorate until charging of the entire facility. MAJOR PROJECTS COVERED.
POLYSIGN INDUSTRIES, THRISSUR (INDUSTRY) -Involves the installation of HT 400kVA Transformer and 250 kVA Diesel Generator set and other connected electrical works and documentation.
DREAM FLOWER IVF CENTER, KASARAGOD (HOSPITAL).
+.639 Involves the installation of 160kVA USS and 125 kVA Diesel Generator Set and other connected electrical works and documentation.
OCEANUS MARVEL IRRITY, KANNUR (RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT) - Involves the installation of 630kVA USS and 250 kVA Diesel Generator Set and other connected electrical works and documentation.
33kV WIND TURBINE GENERATOR AT KANJIKODE PALAKKAD FOR MALAYALA MANORAMA (KOTTYAYAM) -It involves the works related with 2350 kVA USS & 2500kVA Generator and its documentation.
K. SUBARAYA ANANTHA KAMATH & SONS CASHEW FACTORY– Conversion from LT TO HT 630 kVA USS and 200kVA DG Set, 100kVA DG set & 82.5 kVA DG set. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming Language: C, MATLAB, Embedded C.
• Designing: Mipower (Basics), Etap, Multisim, Ultisim, Lab view, solid edge.
• Graphics: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition.
• Others: Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Microcontroller – Arduino Uno.
Other: Energy Auditing, Leadership Quality, Good Communication, Problem solving ability, Good knowledge in web related programs.
• Won second prize in the National Energy Auditing competition organized by energy conservation society.
• Conducted IEEE awareness workshop and Conducted/Volunteered in 4 workshop conducted by IEEE SB LBSCEK.
• Vice-chairman of IEEE Students Branch LBSCEK.
• Core committee member in Ginsta, Techfest conducted by EEE Dept., LBSCE Kasaragod.
• Active Member of NSS LBS unit (KL-11-179-****-**). HOBBIES AND ACTIVITIES
• Hobby circuits
• Electronic digest.
Age : 25
DOB : 14/07/1994
Blood Group : O +ve
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Malayalam
Marital Status : Single
Father’s Name : P. Balakrishnan
Mother's Name : Rajalakshmi K.V.
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true to best of my knowledge and belief.
Scanned by CamScanner