ALEX ROBIN.A (MBA, B Tech IT)
M- 91-979******* firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Business Analyst with overall seven plus years of experience in services domain with wide experience in handling global clients. Hands on knowledge on various tools and methodologies in business analysis. Consistent performer and change evolver in organization development and growth strategies
Advanced Excel Skills
CRM Tools like ZOHO, Sales Force
MBAat Bharathiar School of Management & Entrepreneur Development (BSMED), Bharathiar University, with a CGPA of 6.2 (2010-2012)
B.Tech (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) at Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore, with 68%. (2004-2008)
Higher secondary in 2004 with 80 % (2004)
SSLC in 2002 with 76 % (2002)
Company: Springbord Systems Private Limited
Designation: Senior Business Analyst (Data Services) Experience: August 2017 till date
• Handling team of lead generation and business analyst in handling various organization tasks and activities.
• Mentoring new joiners and providing training for work related activities
• Delivering team performance reports and scheduling work related activities
• Keen player in company vision value and part of company’s core organizational goal
• Driving company’s business in terms of account mining and new business generation Company: Springbord Systems Private Limited
Designation: Business Analyst (Data Services)
Experience: August 2015 till August 2017
• Responsible for creation and distribution of User Requirements Specification, Business Solution Design and Traceability Matrix
• Acting as a liaison between the business and technical teams, analyze and document functional requirements to the assigned project team as per defined business requirements of the client.
• Prepare end-to-end RFP/RFI/SR response, presentation for client meetings
• Helps the organization to come up with new business models to remain competent in the dynamic market of data services
• Driving new initiatives towards business development.
• Diversifying into new markets
• Plan and implement tailored marketing campaigns on new services and technologies.
• Delivery of annual and quarterly marketing strategies. Company: TTK Services Private Limited
Designation: Senior Business Development Executive Experience: May 2013 till August 2015
• Conduct client focused business development/networking activities in order to achieve individual revenue targets, in addition to all key performance indicators.
• Proactively forge relationships with potential Client organizations, to gain a deeper understand of potential client needs
• Identify and develop new opportunities in-line with TTK services & deliverables
• Utilizing a consultative telesales approach, generate new opportunities from within and beyond the core industry.
• Build relationship to up-sell and cross-sell.
• Ensure all existing client accounts are contacted and qualified with the aim of further developing client relationships and generating additional revenue streams.
• Proactively build relationships with existing and potential clients to gain a greater understanding of current/future requirements.
Company: Career Net Technologies
Designation: Associate Consultant
Experience: 1 year (May 2012 – May 2013)
• Gathering key data information about colleges and hiring strategies.
• Take responsibility for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to clients
• Interviewing candidates and hiring the best resource for the clients
• Managing student database
Company: 365 MEDIA
Designation: Process Associate
Project: Billboard, Lexis Nexis (US Based)
Experience: 8 months (August 2009 – March 2010)
• Requirement analysis and project planning.
• Training of new joiners on the process and specification.
• Making cold calls for information collection.
• Updating client database based on requirements.
Company: Cybernet Slash Support
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
Project: Belkin (US Based)
Experience: 1 year (August 2008- August 2009)
• Troubleshooting and Product Support
• Configuring network devices and enabling security features.
• Setting up network environment for the client
• Client interaction
• Maintaining client databases
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
Best Employee Award for First Quarter during February 2009 Best Student Award from the College Placement Cell Lead Anchor for a flagship event named Axis 2012 held at Bangalore
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
Active Volunteer of Wipro in conducting placement Drives Alex Robin
NEN Coordinator for Coimbatore E Cell
Member of Young Indian and NSS
Father’s Name : S. Arul Doss
LinkedIn Profile : https://in.linkedin.com/in/alex-robin-57b73a49 Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Tamil, Hindi