Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh - 523169
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sambhavi-manubothu-bb8644131/ Summery
Graduate in Computer Science Engineering at Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajahmundry. I have 1 year and 10 months experience as Project Assistant. Currently looking for an opportunity in a challenging working environment as a Software Developer. Available immediately and willing to relocate around the country.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering 2013 - 2017 Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, JNTU, Kakinada, India. Academic Project:
• NAYAN - A Smart Duplicate Image Finder
It accepts image files and analyze them for duplicates. In case any duplicates exist, it tabulates them and allow the user to perform various functions such as deleting one of them, both of them and auto-deleting. It is a JAVA based software and compatible with Windows 7/8/10.
• Bus Booking System (Mini Project)
It is a JAVA based software helps customers to book a seat for their journey. Experience
Project Assistant 2017 - 2019
Elancer IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India.
• Worked on Video annotation and segmentation, for Auto Pilot Car project.
• Worked on Wheel Orientation and Pedestrian Orientations of Auto Pilot Car project.
• Worked on Facebook Mapping.
• Good understanding Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance and its types.
• Polymorphism can be achieved by Method overloading and Method overriding. Java concepts:
• Knowledge to work with array concept.
• Good understanding about concepts of exception handling.
• Prior knowledge in multithreading and synchronization.
• Excellent knowledge in collections.
• I have excellent command in JDBC and SERVLETS.
• English (Fluent)
• Telugu (Native)
• Hindi (Beginner)
• Participated in “GO-GREEN” conducted by our college during my bachelors.
• Participated as a mentor in “MAITRI-2K15” conducted by our college during my bachelors.
• Participated in “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” conducted by our college during my bachelors.
• Won third prize at quiz competitions during my secondary schooling.