To achieve a higher level of proficiency in
the field of finance & become a dynamic
person in the finance sector.
Playing online games
VIRTRANS CAPITAL (PVT) LTD
At present, working as the Accountant of the company and responsible for all the functions in the Finance department and reporting directly to the Director of Finance of the company.
• Preparation of Management Information System monthly basis and responsible for annual statuary accounts including Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and other Ad Hoc reports including expense analysis and variance analysis reports.
• Since, this is a fresh company responsible for system developments and setting up functions including data migration from manual report to new system by comply with the Accounting principle and Standards.
• Preparing Budgets for two SBU’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annually basis and Measuring the Actual and budgeted figure’s performance level and signifying the status of the company to the management.
• Responsible for the Audit and Tax function of the company and also liaise with external and internal parties who have a greater interest about the company.
• Responsible to overlook the functions of; Treasury, OPEX, CAPEX, Accounts Receivable functions of the company.
• Preparing reports on every function on monthly basis and reviewing the status of the company with the Top management.
RANFER FLEXIBLE PACKAGING (PVT) LTD.
2018 May to 2019 January
Worked as the Accountant of the company and responsible for the functions which relate to the accounts department and reported directly to the COO of the company.
• Prepared Management Information System monthly basis and responsible for annual statuary accounts including Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and other Ad Hoc report including expense analysis, Post costing reports etc.
• Responsible for the Tax function in the company, including VAT & NBT return filing quarterly basis, and look in to other taxation matters which differ with the business nature, including Corporate Tax and with Holding Taxes.
• Responsible for the Audit function of the company and liaise with the External and Internal Auditors.
• Monthly basis reviews on functions of Accounts payable, Accounts receivable & Inventory.
NOR LANKA MANUFACTURING COLOMBO (PVT)
2014 November to 2018 February
Worked as a senior finance executive and mostly engaged with finalizing the audits and prepared final accounts to the top management. In addition to that responsible for the companies accounts receivable and accounts payable functions. 2
Industrial Technology Institute,
Ministry of Science, Technology & Research,
E mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Chrishan Fernando,
Techno Design (HK) Ltd
Mobile – +947********
Birth day – 16th February 1988
Address – Building No 226,
Flat No: 01,
Al Karama, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates.
• Responsible for dealing with main customers and suppliers in the business, and prepared weekly and monthly basis report to the top management.
• Took the leadership of maintaining the fixed asset registry in the company and advise how to maintain a standardized process of fixed assets.
• Prepared online schedules for SVAT by using the Revenue Administration Management Information System.
KRESTON MNS &CO, CHARTERED
2012 January to 2013 October worked as a junior, semi senior, senior – Auditor and carried out activities which relate to external and internal audit functions in large and retail organizations and ensure the audit assurance levels meet when finalizing the audits.
External Audits carried out - Manufacturing Companies, Freight Forwarding Companies, Travel Agencies, Retail businesses, Trust Funds. Internal Audits Carried Out – Acted as the senior at Sathosa Motors PLC and engaged to the developments of internal control system of the organization and reported to partner in charge directly.
Member of the Institute of Certified Management Accounts of Sri Lanka (ACMA) Member of the Institute of Public Accountants of Australia (MIPA) Member of the Institute of Financial Accountants of Australia (AFA) Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments (MCISI-UK) Institute of Associations of Chartered Certified Accountants UK (ACCA-UK) Reading Final.
Member of the Institute of Chartered Professional Managers of Sri Lanka (ACPM) Holding a Business Management Studies (Sp.) Degree in Open University of Sri Lanka. EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Active member in the welfare committee at Nor Lanka Manufacturing Colombo (PVT) Ltd. A winner of access scholarship for 2016 from Charted Financial Analyst (CFA), USA. Subject price winner- Managing People &Organization Management (CMA-SL). Won Merit Prizes for general proficiency (2005/2006) - Richmond College. Active member of basketball team under-(13, 15, 17) – Richmond College. Member of commerce society – Richmond College