firstname.lastname@example.org 998-***-**** Male DOB-03/04/1995
Address: ***, ** *****, ***** ***, Dhorwada, Dharavi, Mumbai - 400017 Passport: Yes Ready to relocate Languages Known: English, Tamil, Hindi and Marathi PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Instrumentation Engineer having total 3 years 3 months experience in Chemical, Oil & Gas Industries. Involved in developing documents for safety lifecycle, preparation of Instrument Deliverables, manufacturing automated machines, sales and marketing with good experience in AutoCAD, MS Oﬃce and having excellent relationship management, communication skills to network with team members and customers. WORK EXPERIENCE
SAFETY ENGINEER – exida, Mumbai
June 2019 – Nov 2019
• Active participation in the Engineering & Product Standardization.
• Support in developing its Quality Documents, templates and procedures.
• Meeting the assigned roles and responsibilities in any of the Lifecycle Services offered by exida including Functional Safety and Cybersecurity.
• Accomplish assigned Project engineering or service assignments either in exida office or at customer locations.
• Assist in exida’s outbound sales, customer management and market development activities.
• Creating report templates for process safety studies and presentations for training programs in word, excel, power point formats as applicable.
• Coordinating for project progress tracking and communicate with customers. Professional Certificates: Functional Safety Practitioner, Cybersecurity Practitioner.
PROJECT ENGINEER – Chemical Environmental Technologies, Mumbai September 2018 – May 2019
• Studying P&ID, Equipment layouts, Sectional Drawings.
• Preparing project deliverables like Instrument Index, I/O list, Instrument Datasheets, Instrument & JB location plan, JB Schedule, Air Header Schedule, Cable Schedule and Hook-up Drawings.
• Review of PLC drawings like wiring diagram, General Arrangement Drawings, Bill of Materials, system conﬁguration etc.
• Preparation of Technical Bid Evaluation Report.
• Participate in FAT, SAT and visit site location for client meetings and for technical inputs. Projects involved: TGV SRAAC and GACL (Chlor-Alkali Industries).
APPLICATION ENGINEER – Automation Artisans, Mumbai July 2016 – July 2018
• Developing prototype, programming, simulation, testing, (C, Embedded, LabVIEW).
• Procurement of resources for manufacturing and assembling, testing enterprise applications deployed to clients.
• Preparing user and self-training manuals and FAQ’s for clients and training juniors,
• Demonstrating machines in Trade Fair and Automation Exhibitions all over India. INTERNSHIPS
15 days Vocational Training at RCF, Mumbai to understand DCS, PLC & Instrumentation maintenance practices in Plant.
Virtual Instrumentation using
Internet of Things
GUI: LabVIEW Coding: C++
Board: Arduino, NodeMCU
A virtual model of a water tank whose
level was controlled from a remote
location through Internet.
• ‘Best State Project’ and ‘Best College
Project’ for final year project.
• Won 4 awards in State level Robotics
July 2014- May 2016
ISA-VESIT Student Section, Mumbai
Preparing magazines, presentations,
excel, word and videos for technical,
non-technical events and workshops.
LabVIEW Core1 & 2
VESIT, University of Mumbai – 2016
CGPA 6.93 (61.20%)
Country Head- exida, Mumbai
Assistant Professor - VESIT, Mumbai