Umm Salal Ali Doha, Qatar
Mobile no: +974-********
Email id: email@example.com
I am able to work under pressure and organize myself as an operation needs. KEY SKILLS
● Willing to learn new things
● Decision making
● Excellent attention to details
● Commercial awareness
● Problem solving
● IT Skills
I have worked two years in French Bakery as a cashier in Dubai. Presently working at L’wzaar Restaurant
Aspire Katara Hospitality
Katara Village Doha, Qatar
Front Desk Cashier/waitress
April 2015 until Present
As a Cashier:
● As a cashier handling process of payments by cash, gift cards, own account, debit or credit card.
● Collecting daily cash floats, opening POS session every morning, managing enough change money for operation.
● Collecting all information about available and not available items and according to that updating in POS opening stock.
● Reporting restaurant manager if any transaction difficulties came.
● Any discount or deletion have to inform manager.
● Making daily sales report, discount, deletion report for finance department.
● End of the operation POS reports and credit reports should be telly.
● Deposits revenue cash in security with manager.
As a Front Desk Assistance :
● As a Front Desk Assistant welcoming guests in a friendly and warm manner, providing proper information about inquiry.
● Dealing with special requests from guests.
● Time to time monitoring log book.
● Inform other employees of visitors arrivals or cancellations.
● Dealing guest complaints and have the ability to remain calm in a stressful situation.
● Handling filing and record documents.
● Taking care of restaurant and staff supplies.
● Contributing to the team by accomplishing tasks as needed.
● Organized and keeping things neat and tidy receptionist area. As a Waiter
● Ensuring dining station completely done for high volume.
● Welcomes and attends customer/client needs.
● Present menus to customers and answers questions about the menu items and gives recommendations upon request
● Inform customers of daily specials
● Delivering beverages and food in a timely manner.
● Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
● Refill beverages throughout the meal.
● Remove empty dishes from table.
● Offering customer for dessert, tea, coffee etc.
● Deliver customer’s check and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
● Re setup table after customer leave the table.
Birth Date: May 05, 1987
● I have passed S.L.C. from Crescent Moon School in H.P. Board
● I have passed 12th from G. Senior Senior Secondary School from from H.P. Board CHARACTER REFERENCES
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Aspire Katara Hospitality
Contact no.: + (974-********