SHAHID ABDUL RAHMAN
Seeking for a mid-level assignment as a QA/QC Engineer in Oil & Gas/Heavy Equipment Manufacturing Industries. Desire to be a part of a leading organization and create footprints as a Quality Assurance Engineer, to assist the organizations in all aspects by utilizing all my skills, knowledge, abilities and experience with a balance of hands-on, management and leadership responsibilities. PROFILE
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control Engineer with 3 years of experience in successful managing small scale projects. Inspect jobs ensuring that they align with mechanical requirements, installation instructions& all tolerances with capacity for maintaining, repairing and collaborating equipment systems and processes.
• Specialist training and qualification in CSWIP 3.1 & ASNT Level II.
• Focused and hardworking with well-honed management skills
• Possess excellent communication & problem solving skills. WORK EXPERIENCE
PLUS TECH ENGINEERING PVT.LTD June 2016 - July 2019 (3 years) QA/QC Engineer
(Plus Tech Engineering Pvt. Ltd. and Plus Tech Fabricators Pvt. Ltd are ISO9001:2008 Accredited Mechanical Engineering and Construction Companies. Established in 1989, the companies cater to a wide spectrum of industries ranging from Refineries, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Steel, Cement, Power, Chemical and other core industries, utilizing their own Plant & Machinery, Tools
& Tackles and consumables.)
o GTG MODULE (Gas Turbine Generator)
o MHNRD III N – 24 DECK (Mumbai High North Re-Development) o ADVEP DECK (Additional Development of Vasai East Project) o ADVEP CONDUCTOR PIPE (Additional Development of Vasai East Project) o KNPC (Kuwait National Petroleum)
o BDP PROJECT (Bassein Development Project)
o Carrying out welding Inspections.
o Providing Technical Expertise on all NDT matters. o Ensure the consumable backing/holding conditions. o Carrying out pre and post welding inspections.
o Monitoring/witnessing welding parameters like preheat and post weld heat treatments. o Liaise with the client and project execution team on quality related issue. o Assists Quality Control Manager with Welders Qualifications. o Inspections of pipe joints.
o Managing QA/QC documentations.
o Perform internal audits and site surveillance audits. o Coordinate & conduct training for the discipline staffs. o Liaise with the contractor’s, QA/QC Manager/Engineer for day to day quality issues. o Develop weekly and monthly reports, documentation and reporting. o Conduct field inspections in accordance with the quality requirements. AREA OF INTEREST
Operations & Maintenance
Installation & Assessment
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Director General of Civil Aviation. (Sha-Shib Aviation Academy, Cochin-Kerala-India)
CSWIP- TWI 3.1 certification (blastline institute cochin- kerala)
NDT level II ASNT certification ( blastline institute cochin- kerala) SKILL SET
• Good working knowledge of ASME Standards.
• Possess excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, Presentation and organization skills.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Dedication to customer service.
• Good computing skills include Excel, Windows, Internet, Adobe, MS-Office.
• Fluent in English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil.
• Basic knowledge in Coating Inspections.
• Extensive knowledge of the construction process, its implementation and management.
• Ability to interact with management and client representative at all levels.
• Ability to work both at project and corporate levels. PERSONAL DETAILS
• Date of birth : 03rd July 1992
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status : Married
• Religion : Islam/Muslim
• Language Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil. DECLARATION
I hereby certify that all the information above is accurate and truthful. Date : 02 Dec 2019 SHAHID ABDUL RAHMAN