Karthikeyan GR +91-959******* email@example.com
Result oriented professional serving Industrial Automation industry for 4 years, looking for challenging assignments where I can contribute through my knowledge, learn new skills and grow along with the organization. PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
• 4 years of Industrial Automation experience, currently working as PLC engineer
• Hands on experience on Siemens S7 300, Simatic Manager, TIA Portal, Centum VP and Prosafe RS
• Skilled in Honeywell Enterprise building integrator (EBI 410.2)
• Deep Knowledge on Sensors, Transmitters, PLC Wiring, Termination and Integration
• Experience in Building Management System
• Excellent Communication Skills and keen learner
Trainee in Yokogawa technical school, Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
• Worked in Safety instrumented systems - Prosafe RS implemented for Process control system design.
• Providing lecture of Centum VP, Prosafe RS classes in Yokogawa technical school. PLC Engineer @ Pesmel Automation (Nov, 2018 - till present) PLC engineer @ Pesmel Automation (Aug, 2015 – Aug, 2016) Roles and Responsibilities
• Commissioning and erection of Automatic Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS).
• PLC, DCS, SCADA Implementations, Cable laying, Termination, VFD’s troubleshooting with respective to compatibility of project layout plans.
• Responsible for conducting periodic inspections to identify and rectify deviations in the progress against agreed project plan.
• Accountable for the management of configuration, programming and related documentations.
• Updating the project progress status to the Project Management Team.
• Assured technical feasibility and adequacy.
Executive @ Jones Lang LaSalle (Sep, 2016 – Oct, 2018) Roles and Responsibilities
• Accountable for monitoring and troubleshooting of CCTV surveillance cameras, Security violations, Fire Alarm Systems, Proximity Access Readers.
• Responsible for managing the CCTV footage backups for Audit purpose.
• Responsible for HVAC, FCU, CSU system of air circulation under BMS integration.
• Supervision of Loop checking activities of the DDC Controller to the control room.
• Testing & Maintenance of Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, Heat Recovery Pumps, Exhaust Fans in daily basis.
Degree Institution/University Year Aggregate
Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and
2011 – 2015 7.65
TNPL Matriculation and Higher Secondary School,
SSLC 2009 82.2%
Centum VP,Centum CS3000 and Prosafe RS certified by Yokogawa Technical School, Chennai
Analytical and result oriented
Highly Self Motivated and good team player
Willingness to walk the extra mile to achieve excellence