Saginaw, MI 48603
● Ability to achieve objectives leading to excellent leadership
● Familiar with Microsoft office XP professional, Microsoft Windows XP, Excel, Adobe, Datatel, Access and PowerPoint
● Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Goal oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks
● Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
● Ability to supervise and manage administrative staff
● Excellent ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
● Strong ability to compile information and prepare reports Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Member Services Representative/ Accounting Officer Family First Credit Union- Kochville, MI
Respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner. Resolve customer issues and provide solutions to customer inquiries. Process customer transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments. Provide customer service support for online banking and mobile banking. As well as processing accounting for all credit union business, follow-up with vendors processing payments and investments.
● Opened/closed accounts including Checking, Savings, Money Market, Certificates of Deposit; ordered bank supplies, ATM/debit cards; processed wire transfers, ACHs, Cashier's Checks, stop payments, loan payments and loan applications. Provided navigational assistance with online and mobile banking.As Subject Matter Expert (SME), assisted over 200+ new hires transition into their new role with the bank and helped them meet and/or exceed performance goals.Led bank's Customer Service Recognition Committee to ensure that representatives were appropriately acknowledged for providing superb customer service.
● Responded to customer inquiries, complaints and comments on a daily basis, and determined corrective action for the high-call volume department.
● Reviewed and verified transactions to ensure proper processing according to established quality standards.
● Processed transactions, including money transfer, deposits and withdrawals and data entry to update client files.
● Ensured departmental compliance with company and regulatory agency records management and retention policies and procedures
Legacy TEC/ TEC VISION - Saginaw, MI
June 2019 to July 2020
Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
Office Administrator Job Duties:
• Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
• Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
• Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
• Assists in planning and arranging events, including organizing catering
• Handles expenses and billing cycles
• Manages reception area and looks after visitors
• Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
• Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
• Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
• Manages staff expense requests
• Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
• Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
• Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
• Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests
• Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
• Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
• Attends workshops and conferences when requested
• May take care of website functions and social media profiles Supervisor/Team Lead
2013 to 2018
Trained and developed several new associates
● Moved the Customer Satisfaction Scores higher by better inter-department communications ● Successfully achieved higher level of success in Customer Satisfaction and guest services aspect by taking proactive measures
● Organized team meetings to ensure that the entire Luxury team is on the same page ● Implemented competitive training programs for the associates to keep them motivated ● Solved all issues that would arise with payment(s) and issues with insurance policies. ● Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel. ● Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
Administrative Specialist II
Mercer County Community College
2010 to 2013
Coordinate and perform a range of staff as well as operational support activities for the department; serve as a liaison with other departments and operating departments in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
● Operate personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memorandum from dictation, verbal direction, and from knowledge of established department/division policies; prepare, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings.
● Provide administrative/secretarial support for the Director of Enrollment and Student Services; such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
● Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisor
● Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analyzes and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports
● Train and lead student employees and lower graded staff, as and when required ● Address current and prospective student inquiries; interpret and deliver pertinent information, provided guidance
● Liaison between al impacted departments and clients to ensure proper lines of communication critical in addressing a myriad of problems and issues requiring immediate attention and resolve Executive Office Administrator
R&R Marketing, LLC
1999 to 2009
Handled he task of planning, developing and establishing the objectives as well as the policies of the organization
● Responsible for handling multiple administrative tasks, functions, facilities management, data communications, customer/client relations and sales staff services
● Handled the responsibilities of updating daily and weekly status reports to the Chief Operating Officer and/or Executive officer(s)
● Assisted senior officials in planning business objectives and developing organizational policies and procedures
● Provided assistance and support to the operating units of the organization
● Responsible for interpreting the policies of the organization to the employees ● Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries
● Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums (e-mail, documentary and voice) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while at the time maintaining confidentiality.
● Responsible for scheduling meetings for all employees; escorts visitors to staff members' offices, along with provides hospitality service arrangements as requested by senior management Education
Certificate in Advance Excel
Delta College - Saginaw, MI
Mercer County Community College - West Windsor, NJ 2010 to 2012