BONNIE N. TAYLOR
Wynne, Arkansas *****
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING * TERRITORY EXPANSION * MARKET SHARE GROWTH Established a 20+ year track record for building high-level client relationships as well as creating sales opportunities through the development of client-specific solutions and by negotiating long-term relationships with major accounts. Offer highly effective client relations development and management skills. Developed strategic industry sales relationships with major market leaders and have opened new markets against established competitors.
- optimizing marketing budgets - turning around declining markets
- increasing sales & business retention - making decisions from a financial perspective
- positioning companies as market dominate - improving effectiveness of sales teams
- strategic goal setting & long term planning - building customer alliances and partnerships PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ECOTECH, Little Rock, AR 1/15 - Present Consultant Direct regional sales efforts for this high volume chemical manufacturer that services city, county and state water and waste water municipalities. Upon hiring immediately analyzed sales operations, identified inefficiencies, and incorporated corrective measures to improve product sales. Use market development and relationship building skills to initiate and grow long-term business commitments; instrumental in building trust and rapport with clients.
• Research competitors and develop/submit competitive bids, coordinated daily, weekly, and monthly sales plans and executed canvassing sales strategies to ensure maximum territory production.
• Identify trends in customer's purchasing histories and recommended altered purchasing strategies to maximize their purchasing dollar, build loyalty and raise the negotiation process from a cost basis to a service/trust basis.
• have generated significant territory growth throughout designated districts; raised sales volume 30% SOUTHWEST PAPER, Memphis, TN 2009 - 2014 Sales Representative Marketed industrial kraft/grocery paper and folding cartons to manufacturers, distribution centers and redistribution jobbers. Negotiated pricing, production, and delivery schedules through internal interfacing with management team. Worked closely with CEO level perspective clientele to determine their needs and to provide business solutions that reduce costs and increase efficiency. Focused on acquisition of strategic accounts located in the states of TN, AR, MO & MS.
• Maintained high levels of customer satisfaction and increased customer commitments by immediately addressing customer concerns, effectively managing technical resources, and developing well-received solutions.
• Business development efforts were effective for landing and maintaining several new accounts with sales of over $1MM on the folding cartons and $1.2MM in paper; increased existing sales volume by 35%. GIBSON CORRUGATED, Tupelo, MS 2007 - 2009 Sales Representative Utilized effective client relations and account management skills to direct and promote the sales and marketing of corrugated boxes and custom packaging products; instrumental in company's realization of sales / margin goals in a four state territory with responsibility for budgeting, promotions, and sales strategy development.
• Traveled throughout territory to develop new business, increase visibility for company products, and build market share through new customer acquisition and account development. SUNBELT CONTAINERS (TIMBAR), Gallatin, TN 2002 - 2006 Account Manager Upon hiring established an immediate track record of redirecting and coordinating sales and existing account development toward growth goals for this corrugated specialty products provider. Assumed responsibilities for areas including strategic and long-term planning, account management, and oversight of sales programs.
• Managed programs concerning marketing, customer relations, maintenance management, and retention of critical/key accounts; grew existing territory from $350k to $1.8MM annually. BONNIE N. TAYLOR
GEORGIA PACIFIC, Memphis, TN 1999 - 2001 Sales Representative Was instrumental in using an aggressive lead development, cold-calling, networking, and lead development program to identify an abundance of prospective customers.
• Directly responsible for opening 10 new key accounts: increased territory revenue form $1.5MM to over $8MM. Prior Positions: Sales Representative Roosevelt Paper, Inc. Sales Executive Weyerhaeuser Paper Company
ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY, Jonesboro, AR
B.S. Business Management 5/85
Graduated magna cum laude
Engineering Professional Experience
Delafield, WI - drafter, drawings, current, pro, creo, greg,...
Engineer Mechanical Engineering
Canada, Mississauga, ON - procurement, duct, erp, oracle, monitor, prepared,...
Customer Service Representative
Burnham, IL - lumber, freight, stock, associate, clean, trucks,...
Randolph, NJ - patent, vhdl, digital, fpga, rf, lucent, engineer,...
Sr. Network Engineer
Goose Creek, SC - voip, network engineer, bts, telecom, cyber,...
Customer Service Account Executive
Canada, Toronto, ON - client, basis, operational, monitor,...
Customer Service Manager
Houston, TX - fitness, nutrition, coach, japanese, black belt,...