8th cross BTM 1st stage
Seeking a challenging position in a progressive and dynamic organization, which will provide me with an opportunity to use and enhance my skills and to strive for the progression of myself as an individual, and the company as a team, by being an integral part of it.
Skills & competencies:
Strong verbal and written communication skills, Problem solving skills.
Coaching and feedback
Training need analysis
Drive for results
Problem solving skills
Business process Improvement
Certifications: ITIL v3 Foundation 2011
Packages: Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suit
(Including Word, Excel, Power point, Access)
Avaya CMS Avaya supervisor R16.0, Remedy
Platforms: Windows XP. Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
• 10th Grade (2002) from Cambridge Public High School, S.S.L.C Board,
• 12th Grade PUC (2004) from Krupanidhi PU College, Karnataka, India
• B.Tech Computer Science (2008) from VS Prasanna Bharati University
Work Experience . .
Pegasus Informatics. (Sep 2008 – Feb 2011).
Tier 1 Tech Support: Responsibilities include
• Email Technical Support, Responsible for solving related queries over email.
• Was responsible to provide services for customer’s products.
• Data analysis with proper Documentation,
• Was responsible to achieve sales target.
• Work with functional leaders and the team mates to obtain necessary resources
to support the team’s requirements
Dell Technical Support Executive. (March 2011 to present)
• Collaborated with Team Managers on regular basis to share information,
present trends, and recommend solutions.
• Processed requests for time off and responded appropriately with information
• Generated standard reports on a scheduled basis for team's and entities
productivity for the day and for the Quarter.
• Conducted training to less experience co-workers on routine aspects of position.
• Organized and executed training classes for new hires.
• Handled internal/external customer and employee relations.
• Provided troubleshooting services for dell computers and laptops and ensured
that the service is executed within the standard timeframe.
• Configure systems and provide installation assistance for third party applications
to the customers.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve technical errors effectively.
• Well versed with detailed technical specifications of the existing and newly
launched products of Dell
• Excellent knowledge of the most recent Windows operating systems and
Current Role: Call Routing and Scheduling Sr. Associate
• Classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore
a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
• Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate IT Support teams.
• Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
• Keep users informed about their Incident status at agreed intervals.
• Escalate Major Incidents to the Major Incident management team.
• Own all Incidents and Service Requests until resolution.
• Take part in telecom related user acceptance testing’s (UAT).
• Be a part of telecom projects which are supposed to be launched for new
• Route calls to different business segments using telecom routing logic for
maintaining service levels.
• Analyze forecasted volume and available staff to ensure that staffing is scheduled
in the most efficient manner to properly utilize available resources and
maintain acceptable service levels in Dell.
• Crisis and Infrastructure Management.
• Completed ITIL foundation with 94% score.
• Received an award for Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the Segment for Q4FY13
• Received an award for Agent of the segment for 2 consecutive Quarters
Name : Shahiruddin Sharieff
Date of Birth : 26-09-1986
Father’s name : Shahaboddin Sharieff
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Football, Music, Reading
Languages known: English, Hindi, and Kannada
I declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.