To work in a challenging environment, where I could enhance my technical skills and also take part in growth of the company and in parallel enhance my planning and management skills.
● Worked as an Site Engineer at Sobha Ltd since March27 of 2017 to March 30 of 2019
● Worked as an Engineer at Shivaji Associates the period of June02 of 2016 to March24 of 2017
● Been as shuttering incharge in SDB4 building built by Sobha Ltd at Infosys campus, Trivandrum.
● Been as several floor incharge in SDB4 building built by Sobha Ltd at Infosys campus,Trivandrum
● Completed Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from Kongu engineering college on May 2016.
● Got good scores in academics at school and college. Professional Experience
● Supervise 4 project employees, 15 subcontractors and managed around 150 workers of different categories
● Carried out structural works such as Shuttering, Reinforcement and Concreting and also finishing works such as Blockwork, Plastering, Punning and Painting.
● Have acquired planning and execution skills in structural works and finishing works.
● Done planning using CPM method with the knowledge gained by execution at the site.
● Planning of resources and time by preparation of critical path method chart.
● Conducting reverse training for technicians and labors on new technologies and methodologies that helps in progress of work.
● Execution of works as per design & drawing.
● Preparation of bar bending schedule & B.O.Q’s.
● Scheduling of equipments such as crane, hoist as per the credits of different works involved.
● Excellent client relationship.
● Reading drawings, technical specification and estimating the quantity involved in each activity.
● Maintaining Daily labor report and Daily Progress Report and checking it in accordance with CPM method.
● Maintaining the Quality Parameter.
● Prepare Subcontractor bills.
● Completed Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai with a CGPA of 7.29.
● Completed HSC at Government Boys Hr. Sec. School, Namakkal with a percentage of 88.67.
● Completed SSLC at Government Hr. Sec. School, Salem with a percentage of 86.40.
● Design tools
● MS office
Areas of interest
● Quantity surveying
● Drafting and Designing
Best Paper award for “Development of Self-Compacting Green Concrete Incorporated with Poly-Ethylene Glycol and Potable Water Treatment Sludge as an Effective Self-Curing Agent for Sustainable Construction” at CHEMCON 2015 "Chemical Engineering: From Laboratory To Industry"
Best Project award for “Development of Self-Compacting Green Concrete using
Potable Water Treatment Sludge as a Low Cost Self-Curing Agent” at Heritage Annual Day Function in Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai.
PRESENTED/ PUBLISHED PAPERS
No BY PLACE
Cast In-Situ Co2
8 – 10
Conference Proceedings - 4
Indian Sand Bricks In-Built
1 Asian conference on Ecstasy Concrete With Sodium Science City, in Concrete ICI – ACECON Institute Silicate As A Self- Kolkata, India.
2015 on Advancements in Curing Agent
Conference Proceedings - Development of
18 – 19
International Conference Indian of American Chapter Concrete using 2015, December Hotel 2 International Advances Technology and Banthia-in Symposium of Science Basheer Concrete. and on Concrete Institute Treatment Self-Potable a Curing Costless Sludge Water Agent as The Mumbai, India. Lalit, Development of
Conference Proceedings –
CHEMCON 2015 Indian Glycol Poly-and Ethylene Potable December, 27-30 3 "Chemical From Industry" Laboratory Engineering: To Institute Engineers Chemical of Water Effective Sludge Treatment as Self- an Guwahati, India. IIT- Curing Agent for
PROJECTS DONE/ PRESENTED
Presented a Project on Potable Water Treatment Sludge as a Costless Self - Curing Agent in the final round of SRISHTI 2016 held at SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam - Kerala in January 2016. Presented a Project on ECHO REDUCING IJUK PANEL in open house exhibition at Kongu Engineering college,Perundurai in August 2015 . Presented a Project on Wood Ash Concrete in the Open House Exhibition held at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai in August 2014. Presented a Mini project on Study on Properties of Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai in November 2013. Hobbies
● Watching & Playing cricket
● Reading books
Date of Birth & Age : 02.06.1995 & 24
Father’s Name : Mr.P.Karthikeyan
Mother’s Name : Mrs.K.Kavitha
Postal Address : 1/44, Lakshmanoor
Language Known : Tamil, English, Hindi (speak)
Nationality : Indian
Mr.Arun Kumar M.E.,
Department of Civil Engineering
Kongu Engineering College
Perundurai - 638052
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date : (K.GOPINATH)