Raleigh, North Carolina
A highly versatile and experienced professional in Accounting, Finance, Budgeting, Business, Analysis, Projects, Research and Development, as well as excellent organizational and time management skills sanctioned by outstanding results. A strategically-focused Practice leader and Executive/Advisor, Pragmatic problem solver, able to work as a team player, maintains clear objective in time driven pressure environment. SKILLS
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus, Results-Driven.
Expertise in Financial Planning & Analysis and Forecasting / trusted business advisor
Business Analysis and Enterprise Budget
Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and methodologies(Agile/Waterfall)
Preparation of month, quarter, and year-end US GAAP financial statements
Project Management Experience
Solid knowledge in data collection, commodity market, market research techniques and marketing strategies.
Experienced in econometric analysis, statistics, and the use of econometric and statistical software.
Working knowledge and familiar with various Fixed Income Bonds and other capital markets products.
Skilled at providing statistical support and conducting statistical analysis.
Working knowledge of SAS and SQL, proficient in SPSS, Eviews, Microsoft Office Excel
(Expert), Word, and PowerPoint.
Ability to prepare high quality statistical reports and relevant supporting documents
(facts, sources) via tables, listings and figures, graphs with details and summary.
Working knowledge of Micro Strategy Developer (Attributes, Metrics, filter, Reports)
Skilled at leading people and projects to ensure that goals and objectives are met within defined time parameters.
Adapt easily and quickly to new software / Applications
Ability to successfully plan, develop, lead and execute projects
Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members and clients.
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in French (Native) and English.
A’S INITIATIVE, LLC Raleigh, NC
Finance Manager 04/2016 – Present
• Ability to organize, understand, analyse and summarize supporting documentation
• Read, understand and interpret financial statements, portfolio management data and provide adequate explanation and recommendations
• Perform financial, business and portfolio analyses
• Perform enterprise budget
• Extensive data analysis on modelling and development for quantitative analytics and implementation
• Develop and communicate work product, both orally and in writing to management and clients
• Understand and incorporate client needs and objectives into planning and actions
• Research industries, markets, demographics, trends and other data related to client’s products/services
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of clients.
• Ability to work IT Domain/ Software Engineers to support projects and mission statement.
• Perform forecasting, cost and variance analysis
• Identify risks and opportunities
• Coordinate and lead team to review, recommend and implement approved metrics into policies.
• Ability to multitask with set priorities.
• Detailed and Deadline-oriented individual to achieve and manage deliverables.
• Attend business meetings
Added value Vs Unit local price of Staple foods – Ministry of Agriculture (Benin-Ghana Project) Jan 2018 – April 2018
Citi Bank (TSR Consulting Services) Tampa, FL
Business Analyst-Senior/Project Manager 10/2016 – 02/2017
• Planning, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or total segment level
• Provide highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business and/or total segment level,
• SME in Regulatory Reporting, recommend policies on regulatory reporting, Data Analysis, Business Analysis, FRD, BRD
• Import data from Citi Risk, evaluate them for accuracy
• Excellent working knowledge in Risk Control Measurement Framework, incl. Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO), & Stress Testing (DFAST & CCAR)
• Analyse and interpret regulatory requirements and regulations
• Strong familiarity with Fixed Income Bonds reporting and Statements
• Strong knowledge in CCAR and Basel III rule implementation
• Ability to define, articulate and re-engineer complex processes and procedures, with appropriate controls, and think both strategically and tactically while driving meticulous execution
• Investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds
• Maintain controlled and well-documented processes.
• Strong attention to detail, willingness to “roll up sleeves” and produce a polished, high quality, accurate product; tireless work ethic with ability to work well under pressure
• Regulatory Reporting (Country Exposure Reporting, Basel Reporting, Wholesale, Risk, Treasury Capital Reporting)
TSG-ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING ADVISORS New York, NY
Business (Project) Manager/Management Consultant 10/2014 – 09/2016
• Prepare and analyse financial reports according to US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and regulatory requirements and IFRS convergence
• Strong analytical skills with a robust working knowledge of Basel III RWA Standardized and advanced approaches
• Collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders and business process owners to drive successful execution of key strategic priorities
• Highly involved in gathering Requirements.
• Thorough analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide proper recommendations and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
• Compliance and financial risks across various departments or agencies
• Implement risk assessment process designed to identify trend and evaluation and report on the operations
• Review of financial statements for major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives and multi-asset.
• Strong understanding of the relevant risks and controls in areas of Treasury processes
• Communicate audit scope, audit protocol, status of issues or risks
• Recommendation to improve the end-to-end processes
• Effective in leading, managing and developing professionals while promoting a team environment.
• Supervise and manage a group of staffs 10-15 members at time
• Audit quality control team and highly technical with solid interpretation of technical accounting pronouncements in difficult areas of accounting SOCPP Holding Inc. New York, NY
Financial Economist 06/2013 – 10/2014
• Evaluate, validate economic data and determine adequate values for financial securities, also economic trends associated with risks for price determination
• Assisted establishing the process to evaluate and enhance the guaranty fee pricing scheme using logistic regression or alternative quantitative methods.
• Assisted valuing the risk associated with petroleum prices outside the scope of SOCPP Holding Inc. core pricing based on the interpretation of data analysis, conclusions and recommendations.
• Served as a liaison between the analytics and accounting departments, explaining new economic research and pricing model changes to non-technical audience.
• Assisted developing potential pricing and policy strategies designed to increase firm profitability and presented the options to executive management using both statistical and formal languages.
• Employed cost/benefit analysis to identify ways to improve the efficacy of the program. North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University Greensboro, NC Research/Project Assistant 04/2011 – 05/2013
• Supervised and managed students to assure proper execution and initiation of projects and tasks assigned
• Collected, organized, and analysed statistical data for various financial projects from a variety of sources.
• Built and validated special data sets for specific research projects.
• Provided oral and written financial reports upon request and respond to queries/requests.
• Prepared charts, graphs, and other outputs for presentation of various data to non- technical and technical audiences.
• Assisted in contacting various public/private organizations to obtain necessary statistical and other relevant information for research projects.
• Performed Budget Analysis and Enterprise Budgets for farmers, and regression analysis for potential outcomes on projects/cases.
• Case Study on Songhai Centre (NGO) – Benin/Liberia (West Africa) (05/09/2012 – 05/23/2012) Songhai Centers as Models for Promoting Sustainable Agriculture (MEAS
#10, July 2014)
• Sub-Saharan Research – Collection of data and analysis (Ghana) (06/04/2012 – 06/24/2012)
• Consumer Demand for Canola Oil in the U.S. at the retail level by Adjibi, Younouss Allabi, M.S.,
CAROLINA AGRICULTURAL AND TECHNICAL STATE UNIVERSITY, 2012, 42 pages; 1534790 ConvaTec Greensboro, NC
Accounts Payable Specialist, 10/2009 - 04/2011
• Built a positive team environment within the Finance Department. Worked with team members to ensure accurate and timely completion of all departmental responsibilities.
• Initiated resolution of problems and follow up on discrepancies between invoices, purchase orders.
• Assisted and train new AP clerks with day to day processes.
• Assisted AP Manager in attaining departmental goals and objectives.
• Generated financial reports such as incomes statements balance sheets, and ledgers. EDUCATION
NORTH CAROLINA A&T STATE UNIVERSITY Greensboro, NC Masters of Science in Economics, 2012
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA, LEGON Accra, Ghana Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 2006
• Advanced Certificate in Environmental and Waste Management
• Certificate in leadership Achievement
• Vice President for Finance Graduate Student Advisory Council, NC A&T State University
• Academic Honors, Summa Cum Laude – NC A&T State University