Kimberly Bennefield Hillsboro, OR *****
UX ARCHITECT + DESIGNER
Contributes to the overall success and user delight of products and experiences by leveraging depth of design and technical experience. Offers leadership and mentoring skills and proven track record of delivering highly successful solutions. Quickly ability to translate and communicate complex UX concepts for various audiences. TECHNOLOGY AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• Microsoft + Apple Office Suites
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• HTML + CS + JS
• Adobe XD + Sketch
• Axure RP
• User Experience Design
• Cross-Cultural Leadership
• Interaction/Interface Design
• Digital Content Management
• Information Architecture
• User Research
BlackWebDiva.com, Portland, OR 2005-Present
Graphic + Web Design Sole Proprietor
Establish and maintain the brand identity of multiple small business clients through ongoing consulting and creation of marketing collateral and websites. Websites built using Drupal or Wordpress.
• Creation of websites, graphic design collateral and video production. Includes design/production of league approved marketing materials for professional athletes, influencers and entertainers. Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, OR 2012-2019
Senior UX Architect + Design Lead, Sales and Marketing Created state of the art user experiences through the use of contextual inquiry, persona development, prototyping and concept design. Designing interfaces, defining UX strategy, standards and guidelines and mentoring teams.
• Provided experience oversight for over 20 programs simultaneously, as a sole resource, creating state of the art experiences through the use of usability study, contextual inquiry, personas, journey maps, prototyping, workshops, concept design and other UX practices as appropriate.
• Reduced development time/costs across multiple initiatives by 40%, through the use of reusable Agile processes, patterns and frontend frameworks.
Nike, Inc., Beaverton, OR 1998-2011
Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Sr. Account Manager Digital Brand Directed teams which included off shore, near shore and on shore teams, working directly with executive business partners. Managed multi-disciplinary user interface and content management teams of up to 20 employees. Provided mentoring, direction, promotion, situational leadership and day-to-day coaching.
• Resolved both unique and complex organizational information problems and provided business value by analyzing requirements, prototyping, wire-framing, designing technology solutions, recommending system controls, standards, guidelines and protocols.
• Supported, maintained and configured all corporate intranet web servers and users (Unix/Windows), with 98% uptime.
• Conducted multiple successful live athlete-to-employee chat sessions with audiences of up to 5K employees. Kimberly Bennefield UX Architect+Designer T 503-***-**** ! 2 of ! 2 ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
Nike, Inc., Beaverton, OR 1998-2007
Chair Person, Nike Black Employee Network
Successfully coordinated and led over 50 events for a global employee audience of over 10,000 employees.
• Raised and donated over $500,00 to local organizations, scholarships, programs and individuals.
• Organized community outreach, involvement and mentoring programs.
• Coordinated the distribution of funds across internal divisions to enable a non-funded/under-funded team to produce global events.
• Negotiated both vendor and talent contracts (strictly following rider requirements), budget tracking, fund raising, task delegating, graphic design, video editing, communication and marketing of events, creation of event branding, on-stage presentations and introductions, creation of run-of-show and backstage coordination.
• Guests have included: Michael Jordan, Congressman John Lewis, Bob Johnson (BET), Spike Lee, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Moses Malone, Cynthia Cooper, Brian McKnight, The Whispers, Earth Wind and Fire, Bebe Winans, Jeffrey Osborne, Bernice King, Tommie Smith, Charlie Sifford. EDUCATION / ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Psychology Major/Art Minor
University of Houston, Houston, TX
Completed Decision Quality Program
Stanford Strategic Decision and Risk Mgmt. Certificate Program, 2016 Certified Agile SCRUM Product Owner (Current)
CSS with LESS and Sass
Creating a Responsive HTML Email
Responsive Design with Dreamweaver CC
Up and Running with Bootstrap 3
Developing a Style Guide
Foundations of UX: Make the Case for Usability Testing Elected President Portland Modern Quilt Guild, 2018 Awarded Nike African American Employee Network Person of the Year, 2001 Awarded Nike Air Time Award for Community Involvement, 1998