Scott C. Thibodeaux
Mobile 314-***-****, firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain the position of IT Systems Administrator; helping to implement and maintain the LAN/WAN and related hardware. Using strong problem-solving skills, communication, and planning abilities will be used to improve performance, productivity and profitability.
* Win9x, NT/2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016, SBS2008/2011,
Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016, MAC Classic/OSX. Microsoft Office 365.
* HyperV, VMware ESXi /vSphere 3.5/4/5/6 platforms hosting various server and virtual desktops.
* Webroot, Vipre, AVG, Symantec SEP Server / Client Security, Symantec Mail Security for Exchange, Microsoft
ForeFront Security for Exchange and Exchange Protection Manager (Lucid8).
* AutoTask, Continuum, IT Glue, Trac-It! Helpdesk and Inventory Management software.
* 17 plus years’ experience maintaining and upgrading PC and MAC hardware.
* Ethernet LANs and Wireless access points in a mixed platform environment.
* Some experience with Sophos, Sonicwall and Cisco Routers and Switches, network cabling.
* FTP servers and various remote access apps like LogMeIn, Screen Connect, PCanywhere, Teamviewer, RDC.
* Microsoft Office Suite of Applications.
* Peachtree and Quantum Accounting software.
* Some experience with various Video Surveillance / Security installations.
ALLIANCE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC, January 2014 to May 2019
Technical Account Manager
Roles: System Administrator, Tier 2 Help Desk Support St. Louis, MO 63005
An IT Managed Service Provider offering a wide range of solutions.
* Responsible for System Admin duties and Tier 2 escalations of 50+ Managed Service clients, encompassing 100+ servers and 1000+ desktops.
* Coordinate with Help Desk, Tier 2, and Network Operations on servicing client issues.
* Tier 2 support for client base involving physical and cloud-based solutions.
* Support for backup / DR applications, including 3rd party vendor interaction.
* Technologies involved, span the entire gamut of Microsoft offerings, along with a wide variety of security
products and their implementation in various environments.
* Client base covering the entire Metro Area and outreaching counties.
VISIONSTREAM INCORPORATED April 2005 to December 2013
Roles: System Administrator, Print Shop Manager St. Louis, MO 63146
An exhibit company, offering design, production and storage solutions.
* Responsibilities include network / server / PC/Mac desktop support in a mixed platform environment.
* Server 2003/SBS2008 NOS, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, RDP.
* OS versions from XP to Windows 7, Mac OSX.
* Exchange 2003/2007 w/Symantec Mail Security for Exchange and Microsoft ForeFront Security.
* Symantec Endpoint Security, McAfee, MalwareBytes, IObit, SpyBot.
* Symantec Backup Exec, Exchange Protection Manager, Acronis.
* FTP services using RhinoSoft ServU and Filezilla Server.
* Peachtree and Quantum Accounting software database management.
* Migrated the NOS infrastructure from Server 2003 to SBS2008 in a VMware ESXi virtual environment.
* Trac-It Help Desk/Inventory management to help support a user base of 30 with a client count of roughly
50 plus desktops/laptops, 10 server VMs and trade show rental inventory.
* Established graphics department from initial equipment identification phase to fully functional Print Shop,
including all systems integration and workflow procedures.
COLOR ASSOCIATES / GROUP360 INCORPORATED, (Temp) December 2005 to 2009
IT Support - PC/Mac Desktops and Networking June 2004 to April 2005
A division of one of the largest PrePress Companies in the nation. St. Louis, MO 63132
Member of the IT Technical Support team.
* Responsibilities include installation, maintenance and repair of PC / MAC Desktop
* Hardware / Software and Networking support.
* Helped support user base of 350 – office and digital production.
* Telephone System installation and support on AXXESS Database Telecom software.
ST. LOUIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE AT MERAMEC, 2003 to 2005
Adjunct Faculty at the Center for Visual Technology (CVT) St. Louis, MO 63122
CVT is one of the premier schools in the Midwest for Digital Imaging /Graphic Arts.
Teaching courses in Color Management Systems and their application to the Desktop Publishing environment. Utilizing my 20 plus years of industry experience along with my strong communication and training skills in an educational setting.
A.A.S., Information Technology - Computer Network Systems
ITT Technical Institute, Earth City, MO 63045, GPA: 4.0 September 2004
Valedictorian – Highest Honors - Excellent Attendance
Member of the National Technical Honor Society (www.nvths.org)
Available upon request.