Cheryl A. Lewis
Successful demonstration of skills and leadership experience in corporate, industrial and operating environment. Specializing in process control, procurement, subcontracting, vendor management, assignment coordination, projects and business services. Offering skills in vendor contracts, work product delivery, documentation, planning, reporting, projections, and scheduling. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to partner across departments to meet the needs of the organization. Consistently receive positive feedback from managers, co workers and clients. KEY SKILLS AND STRENGTH
• Budget/Cost Management
• Change Management
• Contract Management
• Corporate Credit Card Purchases
• Kanban Methodology
• Global Supplier/Vendor Relations
• Hardware/Software Procurement
• Leadership and Cross-functional
• Operations Management
• Opex/Capex Procurement Process
• Process Development and
• Project Cost Control and
• Project Scheduling
• SharePoint Administration
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Supply Chain Operations
• Technical Purchasing/Sourcing
• Content Management: SharePoint Designer, SharePoint, DocuSign Administrator, DocuShare, Salesforce
• Procurement: Made2Manage, eSourcing, SAP, Supplier Portal, Concur, Infor SyteLine ERP, HeadTrax, MyOrder
• Project Controls: MS Project, P6 Primavera, Cognos, Maximo, Deltek Costpoint 7, Adobe LiveCycle, Jira, Confluence EDUCATION/TRAINING:
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration and Management Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO
• Associate’s in Business Administration
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO
• PMI Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel.8.4 Certification Consultant in Data Processing Inc., Charlotte, NC
Ameren Corporation – St. Louis, MO May '19 - Present IT/Digital Project Scheduler (MS Projects/Primavera P6)
• Execute schedules of all phases of a projects life cycle (Initiation, Engineering, Procurement, Construction/Installations, Monitoring and Controlling, Close-out).
• Maintain a master schedule of all software releases, including key post-development milestones in Primavera tracking updates and enhancements to defined release packages through JIRA and Confluence.
• Create master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion deadlines. Work with the teams to define the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
• Perform project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date. Develop project plan and met all established project deadlines. Diversified Conveyors, Int’l – SeaTac, WA Feb’19 - May ‘19 Project Scheduler (Primavera P6)
• Supported Project Managers and Site Manager in cost estimating, project planning, scheduling, cost control management, budget planning, resource allocation, quality control and documentation.
• Analyzed drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
• Performed project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date.
• Monitored the project risk register to ensure that risks are effectively managed to minimize their impact on the schedule, scope and budget of the projects. Created a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and used to create and maintain a complex Integrated Master Schedule in P6.
• Managed project progress and productivity of project subcontractors, monitor and track monthly costs, and project change order.
Orano Federal Services - Federal Way, WA Apr ‘18 - Feb‘19 Project Control Specialist (Primavera P6)
• Supported Project Managers, Nuclear and Mechanical Engineers and Team Leads in the creation, monitoring and changing of project plans, resource plans and milestones, ensuring adherence to approved standards.
• Managed and controlled project budget providing cost forecasts and cash flow projections through development of project cost and status reports on a monthly basis or as requested by Project Managers.
• Collaborated closely with management to create, edit/update bids for multiple projects, close-out documentation and report generation using cost management spreadsheets.
• Developed and implemented Earned Value or Earned Value/Project Control Reporting (Productivity, SPI, CPI, & Performance), performed related variance analysis, and worked with project managers and engineers to ensure uniform application of procedures.
• Gathered information from the project team to develop project execution schedule, project execution plan, and work breakdown structure (WBS).
• Analyzed subcontractor’s baseline schedule, evaluate, and forecast current status against the established baseline schedule and monthly schedule updates and define and monitor closely the program critical path. University Swaging Corporation - Woodinville, WA Dec ‘17 - April ‘18 Raw Material Planner/Purchasing Agent II
• Sourced and purchased raw material, parts, machinery, equipment, tools, services, and materials for operations of manufacturing aerospace parts.
• Requested RFQs, RMAs, issued purchase order contracts, resolved account payable issues, and managed day-to-day supplier relationships and performances to assure availability of quality material.
• Communicated with suppliers and analyzed suppliers' operations to decide factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
• Identified discrepancies concerning vendor pricing, ensuring accurate billing of invoices from external vendors.
• Reviewed proposals, negotiates prices, selects, or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, and maintain records.
Microsoft Corporation - Redmond, WA April ’17 - Dec ‘17 External Vendor Management - Procurement Specialist
• Supported Microsoft C+E Business Operations in the procurement of process of new PO’s and extensions for external vendor and outsourced staff in HeadTrax.
• Managed end-to-end purchase order/NDA creation, new supplier setups, contract execution, SOW and PO review.
• Ensured vendor compliance with key contract deliverables by reviewing evidence based on agreed schedule with IT management and vendors.
• Processed work statements, contract documents, business cases, purchase summaries and requests for proposal to identify preferred vendors and decrease the number of vendors.
• Serve as point of contact for the team on issues related to headcount, extensions, and third party software and vendor relations.
Oculus Research (Facebook) - Redmond, WA Aug ‘16 - April ‘17 Operations Management - Procurement Specialist
• Managed procurement activities in hardware equipment, material sourcing, technical support, and vendor relations in the creation of requisitions for POs, P-card purchases, blanket POs, and invoice approvals.
• Developed SOW requirements, prepared solicitation packages and conducted cost and technical analysis of bids.
• Collaborated with Engineers, Research Scientist, Global Procurement Leadership, Negotiators and Technical Project Managers to implement Augmented and Virtual Reality goals.
• Conducted Global and Domestic sourcing and working closely with vendors and Project Manager in managing a variety of Projects, Costs and Supplier engagements.
• Tracked all orders placed with suppliers, inspected materials upon delivery to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and inform respective recipients of the order.
• Developed and built relationships with key suppliers and measured suppliers performance using data based on cost, quality and service level metrics.
• Evaluated, selected and issued contracts to vendors through bidding and prequalification vetting processes. Drafted, and negotiated commercial equipment leases, loans, sale and purchase agreements involving both foreign and domestic transactions.
• Negotiated and drafted vendor contract agreements, presentations, proposals, commitments, and letters of credit. Amazon Corporation - Seattle, WA Jan ‘16 - Aug ‘16 Legal Operations - Program Manager
• Organized, planned, tracked, measured, and reported on the status of a variety of projects throughout the entire project development life cycle.
• Developed, wrote, and edited communication materials on SharePoint for global accessibility. SharePoint Administrator in charge of user access, creating/reengineering webpages and document libraries for manuals, guides, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Executed ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts, defining fields, updating layouts, etc.) and development.
• Incorporated Salesforce Chatter as a collaborating on projects activities and chat feeds, feed tracking, feedback polls, customizable notifications and alerts. Globally trained Legal Operations on DocuSign, SharePoint, DealShare-Salesforce structures.
• Provided first-level user support integrations, created, configured, and administered SharePoint sites and user permission rights.
• Collaborated with multiple departments and application leads to successfully integrate SharePoint applications with non- SharePoint applications and improve business processes between project teams.
• Frequently interfaces with developers, management, and stakeholders to ensure quality, timeliness, and testing of all project/release work.
• Researched and gathered materials as well as interfaced with customer and other vendors to determine end user needs for documentation.
Microsoft-CBRE - Redmond, WA Jan ‘15 - Jan ‘16
Facilities Operations - Project Manager
• Delivered advanced technical support to the Senior Program Manager for the TBS (Team Based Space) initiatives.
• Acted as point of contact to the Neighborhood Reps throughout the TBS transitioning phases.
• Supported the business groups as they occupy TBS ensuring the successful transition.
• Consulted with Senior PM in customizing key project change activities and messaging schedules and managing project Capex budgets.
• Major contributor to content creation as it relates to current and future TBS onboarding initiatives.
• Developed and manage internal communication tools. Created and managed employees’ profiles using various Microsoft tools.
Gerdau Steel - Petersburg, VA Jan ‘14 - Dec ‘14
• In-charge of all cost-effective purchasing of facilities projects and management teams within the Eastern Region.
• Contributed to the achievement of $250K savings in PPE and uniforms within the first month of joining the team.
• Negotiated the best prices and terms for projects within the $200K to $3M range; which reduced costs by 30%.
• Best Practices Business Global Solutions to Enterprises by managing, analyzing, restructuring, implementing, and proposing strategic activities using ERP tools.
• Ensured compliance with budget and cost control and prepared quarterly procurement expenditure focusing on financial and accounting support, management, and reporting.
• Managed RFQ, process purchase orders on SAP, draft statements of work (SOW) and manage contract renewals. Conducted proposal preparation, contract drafting and negotiation for services. Harris Corporation - Lynchburg, VA Jan ’13 - Jan ‘14 PSPC Backlog Manager
• Global ordering and financial projects on P6, SAP and IBM Maximo Enterprise Component specific to Order Management projects. Managed the telecommunications materials backlogs between Harris Corporation, manufactures and supplier.
• Researched product information, pricing products, ordering products, and following up on outstanding back orders.
• Improved supplier delivery performance through the Supplier Look Ahead process.
• Worked closely with the engineers and PM with execution, scheduling and processing of projects information. Populated specific tables, databases for collection, tracking and reporting of data using MS Access, and Excel.
• Performed analytical, and administrative work in supporting new and existing database processes.
• Collaborated with Engineers and Project Managers on critical telecommunications materials including assessing costs, workload tracking, and resource management.