Last updated May ****
Unit 1205, Chicago, Illinois-60607
Experience Summary (6 Year 10 Months)
• Worked as Lead Engineer in Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India Private Limited, Bangalore from Dec 2014 to Feb 2016. Worked for MBC PLM2015 as Lead Engineer.
• Worked as an Engineer in Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India Pvt Ltd, Chennai from Jan 2011 to Dec2014. Worked for passenger vehicle (H79, JFC, XFB, XFD and XBA) as HARNESS DESIGNER & Cost optimization for X52. Involved in Complete vehicle Harness Design and Development phases of Duster ph2 & KWID.
• Worked as an Engineer in Ashok Leyland, Chennai on deputation from Defiance Technologies from July 2010 to Jan 2011.Worked for FVDP Vehicles.
• Worked as Jr. Engineer in LML Hyderabad, during my tenure of 2 years (July 2008 – Jun 2010) design & developed body harness & Engine harness. Academic Qualifications:
• B. Tech in Electrical Engineering with 80% from R.V.R&J.C College of Engineering, Acharya Nagarjuna University in 2008
• Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education, AP With 78% in 2004
• S.S.C in Board of Secondary School Certificate, A.P with 77% in 2002. Skill Set:
• Good Knowledge in CAD using CatiaV5R17 & Unigraphics NX 8/8.5/9/10
• Possesses very good skill in Electrical design, Part Design, Surface Modelling etc
• L-cable (Schematics), Cabling Design, Topology
• Knowledge on Global CAD data management using Matrix, GDG
• Knowledge on Global CAD data management using Smaragd Onsite Experience
Onsite Experience (2 weeks) at Technical Center Renault, France. Detailed Work Experience
1. Organization: Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India Private Limited Duration: Dec 2014 - Feb 2016
Designation: Lead Engineer
Projects: PLM2015 (Electrical Routing)
Last updated May 2014
• Qualification of Electrical components & Tubing Components as per routing requirements.
• Harness reconstruction in NX as per Catia in Daimler standards.
• Maintains the Daimler Engineering Application Database effectively with new parts.
• Maintained good business & Communication relation with Germany, USA, Japan counterparts.
• Supporting to team for technical issues and giving trainings on latest harness tools. 2. Organization: Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India Private Limited Duration: Jan 2011 – Dec2014
Projects: H79, JFC, XFB, XFD & XBA
• Design & validates the 3D model of harness routing of the vehicle
• Achieves harness design QCD targets in compliance with the project objectives.
• Design change management with supplier.
• Implementation of design to cost ideas in the harness with help of supplier.
• Verify the work sheet inputs and receives necessary data /Clarification for Harness routing. Prepare the Excel WR (Work Request) sheet with HUS (Harness Unit Size) and Inputs Quality based on the Data available given by the customer.
• Selection of harness components like connectors, fuse relays, wires etc.
• Study the vehicle architecture for harness routing design and prepare/ realize Technical
& Functional inputs.
• Define the functional protection (mechanical and heat) and other harness components
(connectors, Terminals, Relay, supports etc.,) needed and select / locate the harness components in the harness routing.
• Define technical solutions (especially in the case of innovation/ cost reduction techniques) with the help of Harness Pilot/ Local Technical leaders.
• Responsible for harness BOM management.
• Supplier drawing verification and giving approval for manufacturing.
• Verify Harness rules application in 3D model of harness routing. Achievements:
X52-harness lay out study as per the optimized cost and component’s location.
• Optimized location for the BIM, BFRH, BCM and AIRBAG using Cabling Designer and Topology.
• Participated in physical mock-up done at ‘TCR France’ for the body harness. 3. Organization: Ashok Leyland deputed from Defiance technologies Duration: July 2010 – Jan 2011
• Worked for FVDP (Future Vehicle Development) Vehicles
• Preparation of ESK (Engineering Sketches) of electrical wiring harness for HCV vehicles using CATIA V5 Electrical module. ESK is used for assembly in production
• Preparing 3D routing using CATIA V5
Last updated May 2014
• Supplier drawing verification and giving approval for manufacturing. 4. Organization: LML
Duration: July 2008 – Jun 2010
Designation: Jr. Engineer
Project: Small car
• Harness routing and detail drawings of Rear wiring harness of Small car
• 3D Modeling for Electrical components ( Instrument Cluster, Combination switch & Ignition switch)
• Complete wiring harness prototype co-ordination for 3 –Wheeler commercial vehicle. Personal Profile
Date of Birth : 09-06-1987
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married