New Dasaratha, Behind IOCL,
Sipara, Near Patna Bypass, Patna-
• Quick Learner
• Team Work
• Hindi (Mother Tongue)
• Marathon finisher in
• Attended a workshop
• Volunteer for VIT
• Playing Cricket
• Watching YouTube.
• Listening 90’s songs.
Non Toxic Water Repellent Coating
· To get hydrophobic coating, mix naturally occurring beeswax and linseed oil.
· When linseed oil is heated and left over it becomes rigid and not brittle.
· The Hydrophobic nature of the hydrocarbon based rigid material is advantageous. Design and fabrication of Planetary Gear type Wind Turbine
· Fabrication of Wind Turbine which was capable of producing 40.19 Watts of electricity.
· A low cost setup to generate electricity with an efficiency of 74%. Design and Fabrication of Box Shifting Mechanism
· Fabricate a Box transport mechanism which can move things from one place to another.
· Understand the usage of various mechanical machine tools and also measuring tools. Understanding the characteristics of Wire Electro Discharge Machining Process
· The characteristics of Material removal rate with change of different machining parameter was studied.
· Surface finish characteristics with respect to change in MRR was also studied. Performance and Emission Characteristics of Biogas Fueled RCCI Engine Using Ethanol and Diesel (Major Project)
· In the RCCI strategy two fuels with different reactivity are blended inside the combustion chamber.
· The main objective is to reduce the emission and improve the performance of the diesel engine using alternative fuels like Ethanol and Gasoline. Professional Experience
INTERNSHIP TATA Motors Jamshedpur 5/5/2018- 7/6/2018
· Worked on a project “Development of Sheet Metal Component at TML”. Skills
· Familiar with designing on SOLIDWORKS and CATIA.
· Basic Knowledge of ANSYS and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). B.Tech 2015-2019 VIT University
· Mechanical Engineering
· CGPA- 8.07
XII STD 2014 St. Michael
High School, Patna
· Board- CBSE
· Percentage- 77.8%.
X STD 2012 Gyan Bharti School,
· Board- CBSE
· CGPA- 10
To bring my strong sense of dedication, motivation and responsibility to an organization and to utilize my skills and qualification