** ******* **** *****, ********, Ontario L6P 3L1
AR/AP Accountant/Business Developer
• 5 year of experience as a AR/AP Accountant and Business Development Assistant.
• Strong Communication, Customer Service and Interpersonal skills, especially both technical and financial.
• Proficient in ERP Software, Accpac, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and Internet.
• Degree in Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance.
• Flexible, self-initiative and a quick learner.
• Ability to organize plan and manage tasks to effectively meet deadlines. Professional Experience :
Van Rehub Physiotheropy
Account and Billing Assistant
Oct'2018 to Present
• Process customer invoices in accordance with customer billing and E- Claim.
• Process new customer applications, insurance checks and set-up new customers in the Billing Application.
• Research client invoice inquiries and prepare billing adjustment memos for processing.
• Analyze, investigate and follow through on payment discrepancies.
• Interact with clients in providing necessary billing documents and resolutions on billing discrepancies.
• Maintain and update clients’ accounts.
Atlas International Freight Forwarding Inc.
July'2015 to Feb' 2016
• Review and match invoices with requisition forms to ensure the necessary approvals have been obtained.
• Analyzing and entering all payable information in Accpac.
• Maintained ledger entries and recorded monthly expenses in Accpac
• Performed reconciliation with clients, suppliers, banks and processed monthly account statement, generated reminder letters.
• Communicated with vendor for their bank information
• Responsible for maintaining filing system for all Financial documents.
• Answer queries related to payroll information
• Reconciling of employee deductions and other liabilities.
• Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skill Eurotek Environmental Pvt. ltd.
Nov'2010 to Nov' 2012
• Daily cash flow maintenance by matching sales representative deposits to bank statement
• Handled accounts receivable and collection: deposits cheques, prepared receipts and bills
• Processing accounts payable and receivable and managing invoices
• Collecting and entering data in ERP software and maintaining accurate records of information for reporting purposes
• Evaluate the company's performance using key data
• Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision making
• Coordinated with branch representative for their daily expenses
• Arranged, maintained and reviewed purchasing files, reports and price lists
• Respond to client inquiries via telephone, e-mail and face to face
• Managed inventory, office stock and ordered supplies Mehta Cad-Cam Systems Pvt. ltd.
Business Development Executive
Sept'2009 to Oct'2010
• Established New business relation with Clients.
• Provide day-to-day support to sales team on various Marketing initiatives.
• In coordination with Business Development Manager, handled and assists in leading Workshop, Training, Seminars, Meetings and Presentations for internally and externally.
• Helped coordinate logistics of Business Development activities and events, take initiative follow up too.
• Assist the sales agents to complete clients visit reports and system development.
• Tracked, Reports and assists with any business development information as needed.
• Prepared sales quotations, Tender, conduct in Audit report as required.
• Monitored and updated quality performance database in ERP software
• Prepared purchase orders and send copies to clients and to departments
• Provided details to client about product price, services and delivery information
• Provided administrative support to the office team including scheduling, e-mail distribution, meeting notes
Desco Consultancy Services
Financial Administrative Assistant
Jun'2007 to Aug'2009
• Understanding client’s requirement and offering customized solutions for valuation & designing of their Employee Benefit Schemes.
• Preparing Actuarial valuation report on Gratuity and leave as per Accounting Standard -15
• Presenting & discussing valuation reports, their assumptions & results with finance teams in client organizations.
• Formulating Marketing strategies for Background verification where we offer pre- employment screening services to corporate when they hire new employees.
• Conduct interview and verifying previous record of the employee who join the Organization.
• Keeping track of daily transaction, preparing Invoice, expenses, Incentive and MIS. Education
2004-2006 Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) Parul Institute of Management 2001-2004 Bachelor’s in Business Administration Narmada College of Science and Commerce
2015 Co-op program Foreign Trained Professionals St. Gabriel Adult Learning School 2006 Non-Performing Assets State Bank of India
2005 Import Process Indian petrochemical Corporation Ltd 2004 Employees Job Satisfaction Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Accomplishments
• Got Salary increment for outstanding payment collection for meeting dead line.
• Got excellent performance appreciation e-mail from Director to achieve Business on time.