email@example.com / 561-***-**** (Fremont, CA)
SUMMARY ● Software Quality Engineer with 5 + year of experience in manual and automation testing for desktop and web applications.
● Extensive experience in manual, grey-box, automated, and system level testing.
● Expert in developing Selenium/WebDriver based Automation Framework in Java.
● Created Maven build files to run the Selenium tests and created reports in HTML format.
● Proficient in JAVA programming, Selenium (Web Driver, IDE, Grid), TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, JIRA.
● Ability to design and write testing automation scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
● Experience in writing the complex SQL queries for database testing.
● Expert in developing Test plans, Test strategy, and Test Cases.
● Experience with major web browser debug consoles such as Firefox, IE and Chrome.
● Working knowledge of Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
● Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills with strong interpersonal skills. TECHNICAL
Automation testing tools: Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, AutoIT, Soap UI, Load UI, LoadRunner,
TestNG framework, JUnit framework, PostMan
Quality Management / Reporting tools: HP Quality Center, HP ALM, Rally, Bugzilla, Jira Languages:
Core JAVA, XML, SQL
Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Git, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, MS Excel
Operating System Windows,Mac
Databases & Tools SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
EXPERIENCE Client Name: Blume Global, Pleasanton,CA Aug 2016-Dec 2018 Role: QA Automation Engineer
Worked on the Logistic platform which provides service provider granular visibility of their shipments, real-time shipment updates, proof of delivery and related documents through photos and IoT technology
● Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement.
● Developed and designed automated testing framework for web-based application using Selenium WebDriver and JAVA from scratch.
● Implement steps required to improve QA processes.
● Understand requirements from product management team to design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing.
● Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out.
● Performed Integration, Functional and Regression testing on the different builds.
● Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data.
● Created test plans, scenarios, and scripts. Prepared and executed test cases.
● Interacted with Stakeholders, BA and PM to get a better understanding of use cases to ensure feature and functionality meet client needs.
● Wrote various testing strategy documentation for standardizing the testing procedure.
● Generated XSLT Report in Selenium using TestNG framework.
● Created logs and debugging Selenium scripts using Log4j.
● Participated in deployment of build in QA environment.
● Continuous integration & continuous deployment of a code with Jenkins and Gitlab.
● Reviewed test scripts, defects, and test results created by team members and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
● Ensured exit criteria are met and communicated the same to the stakeholders.
● Added, Reviewed and Tracked defects till completion.
● Followed Agile methodology with sprint planning and daily stand-ups.
● Performed data driven tests using positive and negative sets of data and performed manual testing on application.
Client Name: JMN Infotech, India June 2014 – June 2016 Role: Software Test Engineer
Worked on RFID based applications which allows organizations to manage and track visitors, vehicles, materials and improves security of the premises throughout its facilities. These system will be composed of RFID cards (for the vehicles), readers stationed around entry and exit points, applications software.
● Worked as QA Manual and Automation Test Engineer for various projects including Asset Tracking,RFID based Visitor Management
● Identified high severity functional defects, created Test Plan, Test Cases, reports and delivered applications with high proficiency
● while working on Patient health card & Patient Tracking for Wockhardt Hospital India as our client
● Implemented automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver and Java with Page Object Model(POM)design pattern
● Used TestNG test framework
● Automated various UI Test Cases across multiple browsers(IE,Firefox,Chrome) using Selenium Web driver
● Utilized NeoLoad as a Load and Stress Testing to measure performance of web application. Worked on how application perform
● Under load by creating virtual users and analyzed the response time
● Worked closely with developers to resolve and troubleshoot issues.
● Documented and reported various defects found during test process EDUCATION
Master of Computer Science (M.C.S)GPA:3.6/4.0
University Of Pune, India (2012 - 2014)
Bachelor of Computer Science (B.C.S)GPA: 3.5/4.0
University Of Pune, India (2008 - 2012)