Azadeh Noktehdan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data scientist with over five years of experience in designing, developing and leading a team, making data driven decisions and having experience with complex data sets to resolve actual difficulties in multi-disciplinary circumference with deep knowledge in mathematics and statistics.
Proficient in SQL, SAS, R, Python, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.), MS Project along with ability to quickly learn new applications.
Having experience working with data exploration and visualization tools: Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly, Jupyter, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Tableau.
Having experience making mathematical models: Linear, Logistic, SVM, KNN, SVD, Decision Tree, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, APRIORI, Perceptron, CNN, RNN.
Proficient in Machine Learning, Feature Extraction, Feature Engineering, Data Cleaning, Data Modeling, Model Evaluation, and Visualization.
Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organization for data exchange, clarification and follow up.
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail with ability to multi-task, following timelines, meeting deadlines, prioritize and adapt to change in a fast-paced office environment.
Strategic management and Advanced-Matlab Certificate Related PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada 2014- 2018
• Researched on manufacturing systems.
• Leading master students on their project
NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF LAND & HOUSING, Middle East 2013-2014 IT Specialist
• Prepared reports and controlled data
• Analyzed and corrected data based on the needs
• Designed and developed a new algorithm for applicants’ prioritizing
• Consulted and proposed the process of preregistering for the apartments in the system led to no need to personal attendance which was for the first time in this field
• Decreased complaint of customers by 70% compare to previous project AVE CONCRETE COMPANY, Middle East 2012-2014
• Programmed and designed the usage of raw materials based on production planning
• Created and maintained spreadsheets of data for projects
• Investigated the row material flow
• Determined the order point
• Collected and maintained project data and documents
• Analyze data from company databases to drive optimization
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
• Identified and controlled the source of lack of material resulted in 20% more saving for the company EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Data Science and applications, Advanced Diploma, Metro College of Technology, Toronto, Canada, 2019 PHD in Industrial Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Middle East Project Administration Diploma, Academy of Learning College, Toronto, Canada, Master in Industrial Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Middle East BSc in Applied Mathematics, University of Mazandaran, Middle East References available upon request