National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Aug 2017 - Dec 2018 Master in Civil Engineering 3.6/5
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, India Jul 2012 - May 2016 Bachelor of Engineering – Civil Engineering CGPA 8.76/10 SKILLS
Technical : Project Scheduling (MS Project, Gantt chart), Contracts (FIDIC, PSSCOC) Software : MS Excel, AutoCad, Staad Pro, MS Project, Primavera P6, Plaxis 2D, Lean PlanDO, Novade, Work Flow Analysis, Unisettle & Unwedge Softwares, Tekla Structural Designer PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (~2 years)
Project Engineer Intern Gammon Construction Limited, Singapore Jan 2018 – Nov 2018
● Worked as part of the Planning Department for a Data Centre Project
● Created bi-weekly schedules for the project and monitored the progress
● Worked as part of the QA & QC Department for the Data Centre Project
● Assisted in conducting inspections with RE/RTO and liaised with other engineers in defects closure.
● Generated digital checklists for all C&S, M&E works through Novade platform. Planning Engineer Synergy Property Development Services Pvt Ltd, India June 2016 – Feb 2017
● Worked as part of the Planning department
● Implemented Lean Construction techniques namely Last Planners system Fifth week look ahead programme.
● Performed Purchase Requisition and Quantity Surveying & Estimation
● Generated reports for Master Construction Programme(MCP), Management Information System(MIS) and Project Review Meeting(PRM)
Workflow Improvement for Scaffolding in a Construction Project - NUS Aug 2017 – Nov 2017
● Proposed a workflow improvement for Scaffolding in a Construction Project by eliminating the wastage(labour, material and equipment) identified using “TIMWOOD” and rearranged the work flow process in Work Flow Analysis software.
Power Station Management - NUS Aug 2017 – Nov 2017
● Proposed a plan to enhance an inefficient Power Station project using Lean PlanDo software by fine tuning parameters such as number of labourers and reducing overall manhours using the ‘Last Planner’ methodology. Planning for Construction of a Warehouse - NUS Aug 2017 – Nov 2017
● Proposed a plan for construction of a warehouse using MS Project by allocating resources(labour, equipment, materials) and scheduling them efficiently and also performed estimation and costing of quantities. Claim Consultant for Contractors using SIA Form - NUS Jan 2018 – May 2018
● Drafted a letter for the Contractor to the client demanding for the interim payments, correction of Architect’s direction and extension of time based on SIA Building Contract 2016. Economic Feasibility Study between Two Different Residential Developments - NUS Jan 2018 – May 2018
● Analysed the cost-benefit analysis using CashFlow Models between Chinese Style Condominium and High Rise Residential Building, utilizing Net Present Worth to perform sensitivity analysis and also to perform break even analysis in MS Excel.
Planning for LRT System in Jakarta - NUS Jan 2018 – May 2018
● Proposed a cost-efficient project plan for LRT System in Jakarta using PPP Contract in two phases including feasibility study, risk analysis, administrative and economic analyses. Modelling of Deep Excavation - NUS Aug 2017 – Nov 2017
● Surveyed West Coast Road Station with the given Soil Investigation data and Geotechnical Interpretation Report using Plaxis 2D software, estimated and verified optimal basal heave, stress distribution, wall deflection and bending moment.
Feasibility Study of a Proposed Oceanarium Project - NUS Aug 2017 – Nov 2017
● Analysed the feasibility of an Oceanarium in Singapore accounting for Location, Procurement Strategy, Contract Type, Project Delivery Timeline and Risk Management. Planning, Analysis and Design of an Apartment - PSG Jul 2015 – May 2016
● Planned and generated the skeletal models using different load combinations for designing the apartment in Staad Pro software.
Case Study on Drainage System in Coimbatore - PSG Jul 2014 – Oct 2014
● Created a map representing the covered and uncovered underground drainage areas in Coimbatore using the collected layouts, sewer line maps and annual rainfall details from TWAD Board which can be incorporated for future design of the sewer lines in India.
● Presented a paper successfully on ‘Industrial Problem Solving’ in KRIYA’15, an inter college fest conducted at PSG College of Technology.
● Presented a paper ‘PET Bottles in Construction field’ at KRIYA’15 – Global clash of TechnoTalentz, PSG College of Technology.
Construction Project and Site Control, Earth Retaining Structures, Assessment & Retrofit of Concrete Structures, Managing Complex Projects, Contract Management, Project Management Law, Global Infrastructure Project Management, Engineering Economics & Project Evaluation, Seepage & Consolidation of Soils, Underground Space