Walmart - Katy, TX
January 2005 to April 2018
• I was in charge of the operating unit directly under the store manager of meeting monthly and yearly sales and profit.
• During my management our store was responsible for over 100 million dollars of sales per year.
• I was directly responsible for 8 Assistant salaried Managers and two to four hundred hourly associates.
• I was responsible to proof read the weekly schedules created by the Assistants and Finalize schedules with the appropriate coverage and hours allotted.
• Under my leadership I both Coached for Success as well as for Improvement.
• I held monthly safety meetings in our store to address and review how safety and accident cost affected our bottom line.
• My job was to lead the management team to operate a clean, in- stock and safe operating unit that was responsible for providing excellent customer service and in turn created record winning sales and profits.
Walmart - Katy, TX
October 1999 to January 2005
My job was to supervise the various 3 to 4 hundred hourly associates to give excellent customer service and provide a clean and organized store that stayed in-stock in order to produce excellent sales and profit for the company at at the same time maintaining a safe work place for both the customer and the work force
Walmart - Victoria, TX
1980 to 2000
• I managed several different departments in the operating unit
• I ensured the department stayed in stock by completing the proper orders
• I was responsible for maintaining modular integrity
• I worked with a high sense of urgency
• I worked clean and safe and provided a freindly place for customers to shop. Education
None in Psychology Major / 1 Yr of college basics
Texas A&I University - Kingsville, TX
August 1977 to August 1978
high School Diploma
Sales, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Customer Service, Retail