• Recent graduate equipped with a Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical and project management degree to join a reputable organization to begin a fulfilling, lifelong career.
• Conducting clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents including the ability to identify and resolve issues, generate detailed timelines/schedules, SOWs, manage budgets, perform resource allocations and facilitate team meetings
• Ability to work in a collaborative and constructive team environment, involving multiple clients and inter-agency touch points
• Highly skilled in MS Office applications such as MS Project, Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
• Consistently exceeding allocated objectives.
• Strong communication skills-written and verbal communication skills.
• Always remaining calm under pressure.
• Computer savvy and understanding of internet tools
• Ability to multi-task- listening and collecting thoughts and resolving the concern while working with the system and performing data entry tasks.
PROJECT MANAGER September 2017- July 2018
• Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project during the specified projects given in Fanshawe college
• Preparing and updating project status reports, processing invoices, tracking reports and maintaining files for due diligence and financials
PROJECT ADMINISTRATION OFFICER, sky-high studios Inc. Toronto, ON June 2018- Present
• Schedule regular meetings and record decisions
• Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
• Create and update workflows
• Conduct risk analyses
• Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Order resources, like equipment and software
• Retrieve necessary information
• Track expenses and predict future costs
TELESALES REPRESENTATIVE, ROGERS Toronto, ON March 2018- June2018
• Effectively respond and resolve customer requests for information about the equipment, product, services and billing in a timely manner
• Ensure to remain updated with product knowledge and strive to understand customer’s situation and proactively recognize the customer’s needs
TEAM LEADER, TFT GLOBAL London, ON January 2017-March 2018
• Inspected, assessed, and adjusted completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
• Prepared and submit reports
• Arranged for maintenance and repair work
• Resolved work related problems
• Conducted performance reviews
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR, Gujarat Engineering Research Institute Gujarat, Gandhinagar January 2015- December 2016
• Maintained and updated company databases
• Organized a filed system for important and confidential company documents
• Updated office policies as needed
• Maintained a company calendar and scheduled appointments
• Booked meeting rooms as required
• Prepared reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
• Conducted clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
• Coordinated project deliverables
• Performed accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking EDUCATION
• Project Management with 3.6 GPA 2018
Fanshawe College, London, Ontario
• Practical Elements of Mechanical Engineering with 3.8 GPA 2017 Fanshawe College, London, Ontario
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical 2016
• Dean’s Honour Roll, April 2017