Baton Rouge, LA 70810
To obtain a position within a football organization in hopes of helping to better that team as a whole; as well as working personally with the players to assist in developing them individually so they can achieve their goals in the game and in life. Professional Experience
Louisiana State University – Player Personnel Analyst Student Assistant Spring 2018-Present
- Achieving daily objectives as a team to enhance the recruiting process.
- Assisting with the coordination of unofficial and official recruit visits.
- Primarily analyzed offensive players to see skills sets along with gauging potential.
- Evaluated prospects throughout the summer at camps that LSU hosted.
- Attributed to having the #4 2019 signing class.
- Scouted QB’s, RB’s, WR’s, TE’s in the states of California, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Georgia.
- Helped with charting plays for the offensive side of the ball during practices. Westminster Academy - Guest Offensive Coach May 2018
- Implemented a multiple scheme offense that mirrored the 2017 LSU offense style.
- Assisted in making practice scripts, practice plans, and scout team looks.
- Worked personally with the receivers and tight ends on developing their position-specific skills. Christian Life Academy - Wide-Receivers Coach/ Pass Game Coordinator Fall 2017
- Developed passing concepts based off of the Air Raid Offense with a focus on the Tony Franklin system.
- Main contributor to the development of the team’s passing scheme.
- Co-creator of call sheets.
- Organized scouting reports, weekly goals for position group, and weekly install sheets.
- Worked with wide receivers on a daily basis in individual drills focused on developing skill sets.
- Signaled the offensive personnel, formations, and play calls along with checking plays.
- Averaged 305.8 yards per game and 32.9 points.
Louisiana State University Summer 2017- Present
Medically disqualified from play after transferring and going through fall camp of 2017. University of Louisiana at Lafayette Fall 2015- Spring 2017 Major: Business-Marketing
Student-Athlete with the Raging Cajuns Football Team for the 2015-2017 seasons.
*Contributed as a reserve wide receiver and on special teams during 2016 and went to R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl.
Named Special Teams player of the game against Georgia Southern. Organizations
Fellowship of Christian Athletes Fall 2011- Present Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity Fall 2015- Spring 2017
Campus Involvement Chairmen