shafique azher E email@example.com
SUPERVISOR HVAC, MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE (MEP) Approved by Abu Dhabi Health Service Co. [SEHA]
Looking for a challenging career as a Supervisor (MECHANICAL, HVAC), when I could fully utilized my skills and capabilities desire based on performance and assuring you best of my technical support.
Total work experience:-14, years. (GULF)
Technical Qualification: - diploma in air-conditioning & refrigeration engineering.
Education qualification:-higher secondary
Computer literacy: - Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Package. Knowledge in CAFM. [Computer Aided Facility Managements Systems]
Driving license: - uae, Saudi, India (light) manual
Certified by Hamad international training centre (Hamad Medical Corporation) Qatar, the subject of basic life support& first aid (BLS& first aid)
Certified by Saudi bin laden group for mechanical HVACs covering the subject fundamentals of air-conditioning
Held in Makkah. Saudi Arabia in the year of 1997
Certified by Saudi bin laden group for the mechanical HVACs covering the subject chillers held in Makkah Saudi Arabia in the year 1998.
Certified by Saudi bin laden group for the mechanical HVACs covering the subject compressors held in makka Saudi Arabia in the year 2000.
Certified by Bader al mulla and brothers engineering company for the Mechanical transport ac (carrier oasis) covering the subject of fundamentals of refrigeration and air-conditioning held in Kuwait in the year 2006.
Certified by Baderal mullah and brother’s engineering company for the mechanical transport a/c the subject of compressors .held in Kuwait in the year 2006.
Best Employee of the service award in the couple of time during working with Saudi
Binladin Group (Operation & Maintenance) [KSA].
in the month of December 2000 at the site Makkah Haram Piazza, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
In the month July 2000 at the site Makkah Haram Mawthoqia, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
1.Lead and guide a team of Technicians and providing technical solutions for day to day service calls.
2. Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
3. Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
4. Create proper work and operation flow for MEP maintenance work.
5. Construct an annual preventive and predictable HVAC maintenance plan.
6. Good knowledge of maintenance of HVAC - MEP systems, components and facilities equipment.
7. Prepare commercial quotation for new and modification /refurbishment work of Air conditioning, electrical or plumbing systems maintenance.
8. Knowledge of Preparation of annual maintenance contracts for HAVC MEP and facilities management in general.
9. Lead the maintenance teams for operation and maintenance work as per planned preventive maintenance and schedule.
10 Maintenance of Screw, Recip Chillers like Carrier, York, Trane, SKM.
11 Maintenance of FAHU, AHU, vav, vfd FCU, Cold Storage, Split Units Etc.
12. Installation, Commissioning, Air-balancing of all types of Air Conditioning unit, Reading erection drawing, Brazing, Soldering. 13. Maintenance and over hauling of Compressor like, York, Trane.
14. Operating BMS system, Monitoring & controlling of HVAC equipment’s like Chillers, FAHU, AHU, FCU, Secondary Pumps, VAV, VFD Drives Etc.
15. Fabricates equipment parts for the purpose of meeting special needs or replacing unavailable parts.
16. Preparation and submission of Daily reports, Weekly reports and Monthly reports.
17.Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
18. Performs routine preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems. 19. Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
(20) Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate with safety concerns.
Electrical knowledge and other skills.( 21). Maintenance and over hauling of Motors, AHU Blower unit, Duct heating Elements, VFD, VAV, CAV, Actuator Valves 3way, 2way, Humidifier, Dehumidifier Etc.
(22) Installation / repair of Star Delta starter, DOL starter, Motor controller panel, Pressurization Pumps and Booster pumps, and Power failure/Power trip Etc.
(23)PA system responder for emergency situation like Red responder for Smoke or Fire, Gold responder for any water leakage, Grey responder for any natural disaster Etc.
(24) Knowledge in fire systems includes Diesel engine pumps, Main electric pumps, Jockey pumps, Fire hydrant, Valves, Sprinkler networks, Etc. (25) Knowledge in Fire Alarm system like Smoke Detectors, Heat detectors, & fire protecting system. (26) Knowledge in Electrical Control panels, Main Distribution Panels, Electric Boilers.(27) Knowledge in HEPA, Medication room, Positive room, Negative room, ICU, Isolation room, OT, UV light, Etc.(28) Knowledge in Reading Erection drawing, Electrical circuit diagram Etc.
1) Company: - Mediclinic AL NOOR Hospital (ABU DHABI)
Project: - khalifa branch.
Position:- maintenance supervisor
Duration:-26th Jan 2017 to till date
3) ETISALAT FACILITY MANAGEMENT LLC (ABU DHABI)
Position: - hvac technician
PROJECT:-1) corniche beach Abu Dhabi
2) Sheikh Zayed grand mosque, ABU DHABI
3) municipality of Abu Dhabi
Duration: - JULY 2011 to 2th December. 2014
4) Construction development company (IDC) LLC. (State of Qatar)
Position: HVACs foreman
Duration:-29 august 2008 to 10 February 2010
Project: - west bay mega structure, st, Regis hotel twin residential towers, and commercial tower.
Responsibility: - Preparing work completion reports wherever required. Preparing list of materials, equipment,. Following up of work progress and reporting progress to the engineer ensuring all work is completed to the required specification before final inspections are called for. Ensuring that Division's equipment is taken care of on site to prevent damage or malfunction, and that all equipment, tools and unused materials are returned to base on completion of work. Ensuring welfare of personnel under their supervision. Ensuring discipline, safe and efficient work practices and housekeeping on site and to report disciplinary cases to Supervisor. Providing performance appraisal information on Operators to the Supervisor. Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed. Perform other job related duties as assigned by the section head.
5) Bader al mulla and brother’s engineering company W.L.L (Kuwait)
Position: - mechanical technician
Duration: - - 05 /05/2001 to 28 Sep 2007
Project: - Kuwait oil company (ahmedi)
Prepared documents on the maintenance and repairs of all equipment and system.
Supervised documentation and execution of safety checks and routine tasks.
Ensured proper maintenance and adjustment of all testing equipments.
Evaluated and maintained equipment inventory up-to-date.
Maintained plant auxiliary equipment and rotating equipment; motors and pumps.
Routinely maintained air compressors, fans, pumps, turbines and valves.
Executed light welding and acetylene cutting.
6) Saudi Bin laden group (Saudi Arabia)
Position: -HVACs technician
Project: Makkah Haram Project, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
Duration: - 05 November 1997 to 06 February 2001
Responsibility:- • trouble shooting, maintenance and commissioning job of reciprocating, screw and centrifugal chillers packages and dxu systems (split and package units) operating with Johnson control and associated cooling equipments like ahu, fcu, and pumps .
7) BLUE STAR limited
Duration:-06 November 1994 to 03 October 1997
Responsibility: - Maintain environmental conditions by installing and maintaining cooling systems
Test, diagnose and repair problems in the system and propose relevant solutions.
Manage installation of ducts for ventilation purposes.
Ensure proper running order of all systems.
Replace and rebuild faulty components.
• Identification of PPE
• Obtaining Work permit
• Start up and shut down of the units
• Trouble Shooting
• Tag out / Lock out responsibilities
• Day to day reporting and preparation of reports
• Involvement in planning and meeting to improve efficiency and new modification of plant and equipments.
Organized Details-Oriented, Committed to Teamwork And High Quality Standards.
Quick Thinking Trouble Shooter and Creative Problem-Solver.
At Ease and Fast-Pace in High Stress Environments.
Outstanding Public Liaison, Good and Professional Company Representative.
Name: - Shafique azher
Date of birth: - 05/06/1973 Father’s name: - Md Akhter Hussain
Nationality : - Indian Religion: - Muslim
Sex : - male
Marital status : - married
Address in India: - (1) c/o Shane alam, 33 bashir uddin munshi lane Howrah 1 west Bengal
Pin code 711101
Language known:-English, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Urdu.
Passport no: - N0018737
Date of issue:-28/05/2005
Valid up to: - 27/05/2025
Place of issue Kolkata, INDIA
I hereby declare that all the above information are true and correct to the best of my
Knowledge and belief.
Date: - 01/03/2018
(Page 4of 4)