A highly motivated Accounts Receivable Administrator with over 14 years of client service experience. Maintaining accuracy and meeting strict deadlines are what I consider to be of the highest priorities. I enjoy encountering daily challenges and applying specialized problem-solving techniques. Qualifications
• Applied knowledge of Sage and QuickBooks.
• Posting journal entries, preparing the trial balance of books.
• Coding and tracking monthly cheques received from property owners.
• Preparing cheques for deposit.
• Maintain 40 WPM typing speed.
Accounting and Payroll Administrator Graduation 2018 Robertson College – Calgary, AB
• Sage and QuickBooks accounting.
• Bookkeeping, Corporate, and Financial accounting.
• Business Communication and Customer Service.
• Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
Accounts Receivable Clerk August - November 2018
First Service Residential – Calgary, AB
• Produced trial balances and contribution schedules for 200 properties.
• Utilized Info tracker to enter 50 postdated cheques received from owners daily.
• Set up 300 properties as part of a migration from the existing to a new property management software.
• Sent back cheques to owners of properties who had changed management.
• Coded and tracked 200 owner cheques weekly, and set up pre authorized debit for 20 owner accounts.
Team Member 2018
Value Village – Calgary, AB
• Process point of sale purchases.
• Answer phones and address customer service inquiries and utilize paging system.
• Organize and put away clothing on the sales floor. Sales Associate menswear 2015 – 2018
Hudson's Bay – Calgary, AB
• Performed opening and closing cash procedures.
• Resolved customer requests regarding merchandise and credit card inquiries.
• Processed point of sale purchases.
• Promoted the company’s Hudson’s Bay Company credit and loyalty programs. Assistant Manager 2008 – 2015
Fabricland – Calgary, AB
• Displayed proficiency with store opening and closing procedures.
• Calculated daily sales figures and faxed to head office.
• Completed payroll for 15 employees daily and faxed to head office bi-weekly.
• Assigned tasks to associates and provided feedback on their performance.
• Supervised 5 and trained 10 staff members.
Human Resources 2004 – 2009
Inspyre Solutions Inc., - Winnipeg, MB
• Set up meetings for clients utilizing the system timetable.
• Prepared benefits packages and training material for employees.
• Added and moved employees on a spreadsheet corresponding to change in status.
• Faxed documents to employees requesting letters of reference.