OBJECTIVE: Communications Dispatcher
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 15+ years of experience in a high-volume sales office answering, routing and resolving customer issues by phone.
• Excel at completing several tasks simultaneously and thinking quickly on my feet.
• Quickly evaluate and prioritize seriousness of situation deciding upon logical action to take.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Provide high-level customer service with 95% satisfaction rate.
• Skilled at use of MS Word and Excel. Earned passing score on “CritiCall” Test. Type 50 wpm and 2304 KPH. Quickly learned and used industry specific quotation software system and customized HR software.
• Possess current and valid California Driver’s License. Physically fit and able to lift 25 pounds.
• Proficient in English and Tagalog/Ilocano (Filipino). SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
• Screen and route all incoming product phone calls for current and former employer. Discern and prioritize critical from non-critical calls. Quickly decide upon proper and logical action to take. Dispatch maintenance/installation crews accordingly.
• During new customer call, answer general inquiries about products, ascertain scope of needs, and schedule in- home consultation appointment. During calls, take notes by computer to ensure that all topics are completely covered and addressed. Notes are used in preparation for consultation appointment, for installation and for data collection purposes.
• Typical in-home consultation appointment involves: o asking questions, listening closely to understand customer product wants and needs and then clarifying and reiterating those specifications
o presenting multiple manufacturer’s products and clearly and succinctly explaining the benefits and specifications of each product
o educating customer about different installation options assuring that customer clearly understands these processes
o taking measurements for windows, inputting customer data into Manufacturer’s quotation systems
(AccuQuote, QuickQuote, PowerBid) to generate pricing quote.
• Transfer all costing information into MS Excel and MS Word to prepare a formatted professional customer quote. Save data for retrieval at a later date for written contract.
• Successfully manage difficult customers by listening to complaints/issues. Reiterate relevant items to ensure clarity by both parties. Offer solutions to resolve issues typically resulting in customer agreement and satisfaction. Make follow-up call to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate final measurements, order product from manufacturer, and coordinate installation dates and terms with installer. Oversee entire project from start to finish. EDUCATION
Bachelors of Science Degree, California State University, East Bay/Hayward, CA Business Management, Marketing
2017 – Present Sales Consultant R&M Quality Windows and Door, Newark, CA 2003 – 2017 Sales Consultant Bay City Windows, Fremont, CA